>•> If you were ill

How I think they act when your ill (probably with a fever or a horrible cold)

Hunger Games:
Katniss Everdeen-
Has no idea what to do so has Prim or her mother either tell her or help you instead of her. She feels bad for not being able to do anything, but she doesn't want to make it worse by trying and then failing and making you feel even more ill than before so she prefers to do that. Also will still try to give you affection, even if that gets her sick, but it's just not as much as usual.

Peeta Mellark-
He will become a nurse for a day and won't leave you alone as he tries to comfort you. He will bring you anything you need, will give you all the affection you want even if it gets him sick in the end, he'd do anything just for you to be comfortable and get better. When your better he is clingy to make up for all the affectionate cuddles you wouldn't let him give you while you were sick.

Finnick Odair-
He would feel so bad for you, he'd try to make you feel better and get you medicine and gifts to make you feel appreciated but if you didn't want him being affectionate so he doesn't get sick, he'd respect that and keep kisses to a minimum. He can't help but give you a few anyway so he doesn't stop entirely and doesn't really mind if you make him ill too because that means you'll baby him.

Johanna Mason-
She would be more soft than you've ever seen her, she'd feel so bad and would want you to get well as soon as possible. Although I don't think she'd know to heal you, so either she'd ask someone local for help or she'd make you soups and hope they do the job. Once your well and safe again she'd be so affectionate now that she can show her love to you again.

Lucy Gray Baird-
She'd be very gentle with you and would act like your glass about to shatter, she'd gentle feed you soup and make sure you always have enough water. Even though she'd definitely get sick too, she'd be so happy to cuddle with you and be super affectionate because she just wants you to be as comfortable as possible. I think she'd also find herbs and stuff to heal you without having to pay for medicine, but if it wasn't working she would get you some.

Coriolanus Snow -
He'd feel so bad because he wants to help so badly but he can't afford anything professional to help you get well, like actual medicine. Tigris make you the best soups and he'd make sure to give you them, he'd cover you in as many or as little blankets as you want, he'd even bathe you if you can't yourself. But I don't think he'd be very affectionate because he doesn't want to get sick and then miss time at the academy.

Divergent:
Beatrice Prior-
She'd be very worried for you, luckily she is very good at helping people so she'd be very willing to spoil you with whatever your needs are, even if they aren't related to your illness. I think she'd want to be as affectionate as usual so you'd be constantly pushing her away and telling her you don't want to get her sick too which she'd be annoyed at but she'd respect.

Four / Tobias Eaton-
He would be so worried for you even if it isn't that bad, he just feels obliged to help you in any way he possibly can, he'd help you eat and drink, get you anything you requested, he'd probably carry you places just so you don't waste energy walking. He'd also be super affectionate still because he doesn't care about getting sick he just wants to make you feel better and loved in whatever way he can.

Maze Runner:
Thomas-
Has no clue what to do. This poor boy is clueless when it comes to this stuff so he has to ask the medjacks what to do and when they give him instructions he follows them to the letter because he wants to make you as well as possible. I think he'd even risk it and steal soup from frypan for you and would convince a medjack to get you everything else so you'd be okay. He also would not hold back on affection he still wants to show you his love.

Newt-
He'd be so gentle with you, he would try to make you feel as okay as possible and would literally carry you around so you don't fall over or anything. He'd get you everything he thinks he needs, food, drink, blankets and would make sure no one complains as he just blatantly steals stuff off of them. He would be quite affectionate still and would try to kiss you but if you were trying to not get him sick, he'd respect it.

Minho-
He'd be very bossy to everyone else, he wouldn't want to leave your side so he'd just force everyone else to get you the stuff you needs while he cuddles and is super affectionate to you, even if you told him you don't want to get him ill as well. Once you have all the stuff, then he'd get a medjack to come check what's wrong with you and then he'd follow any advice they give him.

Gally-
He'd be so worried over and the other gladers can tell, probably surprised as well as this is the first time he'd be that soft out in public. He'd make sure you have everything you need and would find some excuse for them to let you stay in the warm of homestead rather than sleep outside, except if you wanted to be out there. He'd still cuddle you all day too, with no regard to if he may get ill or not, but if you asked him to get off he would.

Brenda-
She would immediately assume you've got the flare or something and would give you a full examination, when she realises you probably just have a fever she stops panicking and would give you so many kisses to cheer you up while she finds the stuff you need. Once she knows you have everything you need, she'd keep you company while you recover.

Teresa-
She'd be so scared for you and would immediately call for some help to make sure your not dying before she does anything. Once the medjacks give her everything you need she'd really gently give it to you and then she'd cuddle with you until your feeling better. I don't think she'd do anything other than cuddling though to prevent her getting sick but so she can still be loving towards you.