Chapter 45:

Alicia pulls me into her lap once we enter the common room. I'm too overwhelmed to think so I don't cry. George looks as if he's getting ready to punch something.

I stare at my charm bracelet and I end up zoning out. I felt numb and somewhat dead.

People started to crowd the common room so my friends took me into the boys' dorm.

"Ember?" Katie said. I snapped out of my daze and looked at her. Her concerned eyes turned to sadness when she she made eye contact with me.

"How did he not know?"

"I don't even know. We made it quite obvious," George answered Angelina's question.

"Please stop." Alicia hugged me tighter and tried to comfort me.

We stayed in the dorm for the rest of the day. I didn't do anything, but the others talked and did work.

All of a sudden someone burst into the room.

"Dumbledore wants us in the Great Hall,"

"Why?" Lee asked.

"You'll see," is all the boy said before he left the room. Katy and Alicia grabbed my hands and walked to the Great Hall at my side.

Students were everywhere and there were some kids crying.

"What's going on?" Alicia questioned. The sight of everyone made me suddenly nervous. I shifted closer to George which made Angelina give him a look.

I heard George whisper something to her and Angelina grabbed my hand. I realized that I was biting my nails when she pulled my hand away from my mouth.

Dumbledore explained everything and placed sleeping bags on the floor. All of us except Fred made a cluster of sleeping bags. I felt my eyes dripping from exhaustion but I saw Fred laying next to Daphne. My heart dropped and I felt the empty feeling again.

"Ember, you need to rest," Angelina told me. I hooded and turned away from Fred's side. I sighed and tucked my knees to my chest.

I felt Alicia grab my hand and I drifted to sleep quickly after.

———————————————————
Hey guys! I will actually be continuing the story on this account because it's too difficult to do it on the other account. I won't be continuing the DM fan fic but I will finish this one. Sorry for any confusion!!

But good news! What I've been waiting for is coming up soon😈😈😈

I love You!!!!