Chapter 2:

𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
           I was woken by the sudden banging coming from across the hall. I groan as I realize it's another school day. I change into my school uniform with a grey sweatshirt to go with it. I grab my bag as I walk out of the door.
           I had a weird dream last night. It was the same guy, but this time he was pale and had no nose. He told me to find him. Whatever that means. When I get to the dining room I see my plate is filled with waffles. I love waffles. They are the best and nobody can tell me otherwise.
           "You ready?" My mom asks me in a tired voice.
           "I just started eating! Of course I'm not ready," I exclaim flabbergasted. She chuckles as she goes to start the car. I finish my waffles, and put on my black converses.
           "Hey! We are leaving!" I call out to my sisters. A few seconds later, my sisters are running down the stairs. They grab their bags as they went to the car. How do they have so much energy in the morning?
           We arrive at the junior high school 20 minutes before class starts. I hop out of the car when I see my friends and boyfriend hanging out in the courtyard.
           "Bye Mama!" I yell before walking over to my peers.
           "Hey Ember!" Meghan says Meghan Cole. She was friendly, medium height, and blonde. She was olive skinned, and very pretty. Then, there was Iris Hale. She has black hair with pretty brown eyes and freckles. She was very smart. Next, there is Bella Ramírez. She was Hispanic, and very tall. She has dark hair and pretty green eyes. She is very athletic.
            Lastly, Benny Woodard. He was a football player with blonde hair, and hazel/green eyes. He walked over to me and hugged me.
           "Hey," he said.
          "Hi," I greeted back.
          "I missed you," he muffled into my hair.
          "You saw me yesterday!" I tease, pulling away.
         "I know," Benny says smiling.
         "Ready for Maths?" Bella asks the group.
          "When am I ever ready for Maths?" I say. (Literal mood)
          "I'm actually good at it! Other than you who is a Language nerd," Iris jokes.
           "Yeah, yeah, whatever," I say rolling my eyes playfully.
            We start to walk inside to get a head-start to Maths. We all find seats and Benny sits next to me on my right, Iris on my left, Meghan in front, and Bella behind me. We talked for a few minutes and Benny grabbed my hand and ran his thumb across my palm. He does that when somethings wrong.
             "Hey, what's the matter?" I turn and ask him.
             "Um, I'll tell you at break," he answers.
            "Is there something wrong?" I ask, now worried.
            "It's just... just don't worry about it. I said I'll tell you at break!" He snaps. I'm in shock. He has never snapped at me before. But now I'm curious. He continues to hold my hand until someone walks in. Rebecca Turner. Super blonde, uses self tan, and wears pounds of makeup on her face. My mom says she probably wakes up at the crack of dawn to put her face on. But why in heck would he let my hand go? He's never been secretive about our relationship.
             More students fill the classroom when the bell rings. Oh great, hell has begun.

*𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹*

            Lunch. Finally. I enter the cafeteria with Iris when we spot Meaghan and Bella at a table. Benny is sitting with his buddies. Which I don't mind since I trust him. Or... I think I do. I unpack my sandwich when I start to feel hot again.
            "Uh, guys. I'm going to get water." I tell my friends. I get to the fountain and I fill my cup up. I'm getting hotter. I walk into the middle of the Dining Hall when I get another vision.
            My daughter, find me. Make me whole again. Find me.
            The vision stops, and I black out.

𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂

            I'm sitting and eating with my friends when I notice Ember stops in the middle of the hall. Her eyes glow green as she is frozen in place. Her eyes suddenly stop glowing, and she collapses onto the ground.

𝓜𝓸𝓶

            I get a call from Ember's school. What did she do now?
            "Miss your daughter just fainted," The principal informs me worriedly. Oh no, please don't let it be her time. I rush to the school to see teachers and the nurse gathered in the cafeteria.
            "What happened?" I ask Bella.
            "She left to go get water, then she stopped in the middle of the cafeteria. her eyes glowed green before she passed out." Bella tells me
           It's her time.

—————————————————————————

So who do you guys think her dad is? If you get it right, you can choose what chapter that you want to read.
And what do you guys think Benny wanted to tell her?