Chapter 21:

When we got back to the house, we tried desperately to be quiet. George tossed me a muffin as we attempted to sneak upstairs.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" We all hid our muffins behind our back.

"No note! Car gone! You could have died, you could have been seen! Of course I don't blame you Harry, dear! But what were you thinking?" She said, turning back to us.

"They put bars on his window!" Ron told her.

"You best hope that I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley!" Molly pointed and Ron gulped.

"Since I wanted nothing to do with this, and I'm not a member of the fam; I'm just gonna go upstairs." I say, trying to sneak away.

"Ember, get your arse back here!" George pulled my shirt.

"Be careful!" Fred grumbled to George.

"What is your issue?" I ask him.

"Doesn't matter," he muttered.

"Can you tell me?" I asked with innocent eyes.

"Since you think it's so funny, you can go degnome the garden with the boys." Molly said. My mouth dropped open. George snickered behind me. I punched his arm, making him yelp.

"Go on then," Molly waved us off.

"Damn, Mama Weasley." I mumbled.

———

Degnoming was a nightmare. I managed to get bitten 3 times! So much for getting off the hook.

"Hey George, pass me a bandage!" I said to him once we got back to the bedrooms.

"Why do you need one?" Fred asked.

"Because I'm bleeding, dip-shit." I replied. He rolled his eyes. George tossed me a bandage, before I wrapped it around my fingers.

"Breakfast!" Molly called.

"Let's freaking go," I said, running down the stairs with Fred and George hot on my heels.

"Haha, I win!" I said, sticking out my tongue after I sat down. George flicked my head. "Hey!" He snickered and Fred shot him a glare.

"Dad's home!" Percy called. His bed head was horrible. I held back a laugh. George and Fred were holding back their cackling as well.

"Hello Weasleys!" Mr. Weasley called. He walked by me and patted my head. "How are you this morning?" He asked.

"I would be good, if I wasn't woken up at 2 in the morning." I gave Fred, George, and Ron a sadistic smile. They laughed nervously.

"Why were you up that early?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Your sons and Ember took your car to Surrey and back last night!" Molly spat.

"Really? How did it go?" He asked with a smile until Molly popped him on the head. "That was very wrong of you! Very wrong indeed!" Mr. Weasley changed his tone quickly.

"I had nothing to do with it!" I raised my hands in surrender. George flicked a thing of butter at my face.

"Yes you did!" He stood.

"In my defense, I was forced." I joked. George looked like he was about to flip me off. I gave him a sweet smile before eating the food Molly prepared.

We went to Diagon Alley after we had gotten our schedules. I didn't get any new robes, since I hadn't grown over the summer. Everybody else did. Harry was now taller than me, so was Hermione!