Chapter 28:

The news of Collin Creevy being petrified spread around the school like wildfire. First it was the cat, now it was a student. Everyone kept calling Harry the heir of Slytherin. To be honest, I'm surprised they didn't think it was Malfoy.

"Hey everybody look! It's the heir of Slytherin. Be careful he's a seriously evil wizard," Fred and George joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Chin up Harry. They're just making a joke out of it," Ron said to him. He nodded before I followed the twins.

"So, what do we have planned for today?" I asked, wrapping my arms around both of their torsos.

"Well, we were planning on pranking Snape. But we can make other plans," Fred put his arm around my shoulder.

"Like what?" I asked with a grin.

"We can go to the kitchens," George suggested. I gasped.

"I can teach you how to make cookies!" I squealed.

"Can't you just use magic?" Fred asked.

"It's not the same! Please can I teach you?" I begged.

"Fine," they rolled their eyes with a smile.

Once we got to the kitchens, we were greeted by many house elves.

"What can I get for you today?" I female elf with a squeaky voice asked.

"Er, we were coming to make some cookies. If that's alright?" I replied.

"What kind would you like?" She asked with a smile.

"We were going to do it ourselves. Thank you for offering to help though!" I beamed at her kindness.

"Of course Miss! I'll be here if you need anything," she said with a bow before going back to her duties. I turned to the twins.

"Let's do this," I said before grabbing ingredients.

"What exactly do we need?" Fred asked.

"Flour, sugar, salt, butter, vanilla, chocolate chips, and some eggs."

"Er, what's the difference between salt and flour?" George asked.

"If you put some on a pan, the salt will not change color but the flour with turn brown and will smell like nuts." I explained, grabbing the sugar.

"How do I do that?"

"You know what? Just taste it," I said. "Fred, could you help me grab the sugar?" I pointed to the cabinet above me. He grabbed the sugar with ease and handed it to me.

"We need eggs," I told them. They raced to the fridge and fought over the carton. I rolled my eyes at their childishness, and went to find chocolate chips.

"Excuse me?" I asked the house elf from earlier.

"Yes Miss?" She asked.

"Do you happen to know where the chocolate chips are?" I asked. She nodded eagerly before showing me where they were.

"Thank you so much.."

"Jo Jo!" She answered.

"Jo Jo, I'm Ember!" I stuck out my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Miss!" She shook my hand.

"Ember! George set something on fire!" Fred yelled from the other side of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks again!" I told her.

"Anytime!" She squeaked.

"What did you do?" I asked the gingers.