☆Chapter 10☆

A/N
Yh sorry, nothing happend🥲. But I promise there might be something! Also sorry for this short chapter.

When I hear my front door open and close, I sigh. Damn... this was one of the greatest nights I've ever had.
I get up and get dressed. "Come on Max. We're going on an early walk." Max lifts up his head, and looks at me. "Come on." I try again. Max doesn't move. I roll my eyes. "Guess we're not going." He puts his head back down and falls asleep again.
I look around for something to do to keep my mind of of what happend last night. There's nothing. I sit back down, and grab my phone.
1 new message Moana🌸🌊
I open it.

Moana🌸🌊

Hey, I had fun last night❤️

Me 2, would love to do it again❤️

Oh, FYI nope me and Jesse r nothing

You better not be anything

Why?
Gonna be jealous? 😏

Nah, ur mine

Says who?

I do

Alr, I c
Well in that case...

In that case what?🥲

No nothing

IN THAT CASE WHAT?😭

U wanna know so badly? 😏

FUCK YH

I'm urs then😏

He'll yh u r🫡

Sooo

?

When r u taking me to c that sunrise?

A morning when we don't have to get up early

And when's that?

Dunno
Have to ask hoppo

About that...

Oh oh
What?

Are we telling them?

Who?

The bondi bitches?

Maybe not yet

Why not?

Just so we have some time just the 2 of us

So I can't tell Jules?

No...

Oopsies🫢

Oh no
U've already told her?

Maybe...
But she swore not to tell anybody🫡

She better not🙄

But if nobody else will know..?

Yh we'll have to be mean

Oh...
Alr then😪

No...
U can't do this to me.

Do what.

Pretend to be super sad

But I am😭

I'll make u forget that in no time😏

Oml...
I've gtg
I'll ttyl

Alr bye love❤️

Byeee❤️

I put my phone aside, and look into the mirror that's on the opposite side of me. I see that I'm smiling, and I'm bright red. This girl... I looked at the time. 6.30am. Normally my first alarm would go off by now. I always set 3 alarms because I sleep through the first 2. What the hell am I supposed to do now?
I look around the room for a second time, and my eyes fall onto a notepad. I stand up, grab and open it. I turn to the page where it says Dear Moana and rip it out. I will have to write that letter again. Without thinking twice I shove it in the trash.
How should I start it?
Dear Moana?
No, that's way to formal.
Hey love?
No too broad.
Dear...
Hey...
Hi...
All kinds of ways to start a letter. But how am I going to start this one? I take a pen and scribble a few words down. I plan on leaving it here at night, so she'll probably only read this in the morning.

Hi love,
It's probably morning when you read this, and I probably won't be here anymore. I'm sorry. I know I told you we would watch the sunset together, and I really want to. But this world just sucks, and I really can't do it anymore. I've tried my best, but it's too hard. I know we've only  really known eachother for a couple of days,  but it feels like I've known you forever(probably because I do, but never this good). And I know it's too soon, but since I won't be here anymore, I might as well just say fuck it. I love you, I really do. You've helped me so much without even realizing it, you made me feel special and wanted. You're such a sweet, funny and very gorgeousgirl, I'm sure you'll find another guy in no time. Unfortunately this is goodbye, but I'm sure I'll see you again at some point. Keep going my beautiful girl.
Chase

I draw some hearts underneath them, and it actually looks really nice.