"I don't fuck with you. You little stupid ass bitch I ain't fucking with you." I rap along.

"So, how do you like Daisy and Dandy?" Jayden ask as the song goes off.

"I don't."

"Why not?"

"For one, they don't like me. Two, they basically called me a gold digger. Three, while you were downstairs waiting for us to leave, Dandy called me many names and said you were going to end up with her. And four, I may or may not have broken Dandy's nose."

"What!?" Jayden looks at me with a grin on his face. "How did that happen?"

"Well, she kept calling me out of my name, and I gave her a warning to stop. Then she goes and grabs my arm and I hate when people do that." I tell him.

Jayden begins to laugh, "You're too cute."

"So you're not mad?"

"No. To be honest I can't stand Dandy, and Daisy did cross a line tonight, but she does mean well." Jayden takes his eyes off of the road to look at me real quick.

"Then how do you know them?"

"My friend, Rexington, or Rex, is Dandy's brother. We meet in middle school and became instant friends. He's twenty now and I really wanted you to meet him, but he's overseas."

"Do they not like me because I'm black?"

"Trust me, they don't care about color. Dandy's dad is black, Puerto Rican, and Dutch. While Rex's dad is black and Native American ."

"They have different dads?"

"Yeah, before Daisy met Dandy's dad, her ex-husband Randy, she was in a relationship with this man, who left her high and dry when he found out that she was pregnant."

"Oh, when we get to my house, do you want to come in?" I hold his hand.

"Sure, but first, Steak N Shake!"

"Yes, I love that place. Just imagining a butterfinger milk shake is making my mouth water." I rub my stomach.

"Tomorrow wear a swim suit under your clothes." he stops the car in Steak N Shakes parking lot.

"Are we going to the pool?"

"You'll see when we go."

"Come on, just tell me."

"I shall not." he opens and holds the door for me.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure."

We sit down at a table and look over the menu. A waiter comes over and takes our orders.

"Why don't you ever tell me where we're going?"

"I like to see your face when you have to guess where we are going and how happy and curious you get when we get there."

After eating, we head to my house. I let Jayden into my house and I let my new puppy out of the bathroom.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I go into the front room holding Bandit.

"Sure, it's only eight o'clock."

"What do you want to watch?"

"How about we watch... Date Night." Jayden suggests.

"Ok, would you like some popcorn?"

"Sure."

I pop the popcorn and get us something to drink. I go to my room and change into my pajamas before going back. I stretch out on the couch, laying my head on Jayden's solider while Bandit lays on my stomach. The movie begins and about twenty minutes in my eyes begin to close. Soon I drift into a peaceful sleep.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I'm so hungry right now. Please send food with your comments.

Ok, let's get to the QOTC

What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is purple. There's not really a reason, I just like it.

Until later

Hugs and kisses

Dreamer

Michael Ealy as Evan