His muscles bulge with restraint but his hands never come up to touch me.

"I see you're good at following orders," I tease.

He bats his eyelashes at me and I huff out a laugh. I sense the sudden urge to kiss him. So I do. I kiss every inch of his chest and shoulders.I nib at the bottom of his rib cage. Not being able to resist the brown nipples, I run my lips over them.

Vihaan produces an inarticulate noise deep in his throat.

"Kiss me," he chokes, as if saying the words pained him.

His hands tighten into fists, curling the bed sheet around his fingers. His knuckles go white with suppressed tension. I can't believe the reality of the situation. This proud man, writhing beneath me - never in a million did I think something like this would happen.

I bend forward to claim his lips. My breasts graze his chest and a jolt of pleasure goes down my spine and I give in.

"Touch me," I urged.

Lacing an arm around me, he swivels so I'm under him and he's on top of me. Our lips collide and euphoria takes over. I've never felt like this before. I want him to give me more.

"I can feel your wetness on my stomach," he boasts. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"More. I want more of you."

And I had to say no more because in the next instant, he rips my underwear. I gasp.

"Was it your favourite?" He asks pointedly even though he knows the answer to it.

"No," I reply nonetheless.

"Good, because I plan on doing more ripping." And in another instant, my bra is ripped as well.

He looks at me, all naked and exposed under him and he whistles appreciatively.

"Did I ever tell you that you're hot?"

"No, you always said I was pretty."

"You're the hottest damn thing I've ever seen."

His lips find my nipple while his hand grabs the free one. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

"More," I moan and he bites harder.

"Yes."

"Just like that."

"Oh, Vihaan."

His still clothed crotch grazes my groin and I suck in a breath. He presses deeper and there's no mistaking the bulge.

"See how hard you make me?" He grunts.

"Does this mean I've made you hard before?"

"All the fucking time."

I rub against the hardness and his groan is unmistakable.

With his mouth still attached to my nipple, his hand goes down. His thumb presses my clit and my body racks. He makes small circles stimulating my clit. But it's too little.

I involuntarily rub against his thumb. The glint in his eyes conveys that he's willing to prolong this for me just for the sake of it.

"Vihaan please," I beg.

He licks the sensitive area around my belly button and simultaneously increases the pace of his thumb. My moans become regular and the knot in my stomach tightens. My head feels light and I shudder as the orgasm washes over my body.

"You look so beautiful shuddering under me," he compliments and dives between my legs. He spreads them wide and his tongue sweeps from my slit to my opening.

"You're delicious baby, so fucking delicious."

My eyes widened. "You just-"

"I what?" He grins.

"You-"

"I licked my wife. And she is my favourite meal from now on."

He licks a few more times before penetrating. The pleasure I feel makes me breathless. His tongue moves in and out.

"Vihaan," I moan.

Before I know it, the orgasm is racking my body. I expect Vihaan to pull away. Rather he keeps himself rooted and relishes all of it.

He sits up and the expression of pride on his face is my undoing.

"We should do it," I tell him.

"I don't want to pressure you," he replies.

"I want it," I assure.

Immediately, he removes his belt and throws his pants aside. His black boxers are the only protection he has and the hard ridge of his member is well defined. He pushes them down and his shaft springs free.

My mouth salivates at the length of it.

"Woah," I say before I realise what I'm doing.

He quirks a brow and I blush.

"Good to know you approve," he chides.

"Can I- uhm- touch it?"

He raises a brow and smirks. "Go ahead, baby."

I enclose my fingers around him. In my attempt to meet the thumb to the index finger, I squeeze him. Vihaan hisses and I snatch my hand back.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask, concerned.

"No. You made me feel too good."

Colour creeps onto my cheeks and I hold him again. I squeeze and he hisses. Slowly, I run my fist on his entire length and he props his arms on the bed for support. His moan rings in the room and his animalistic need is plastered on his face.

My core throbs again. I let him go. He levels his member at my entrance and I involuntarily buck my hips.

"Relax baby. It'll only hurt for the first few seconds, hopefully," he tries to calm me.

"That 'hopefully' does not sound very assuring," I point out.

"My first time too, remember?"

I nod. "Let's do this."

Slowly, very slowly, he pushes inside me. Half a centimetre in, he stops and awaits my green flag. I nod. He goes deeper. And deeper. I feel a liquid going down my thigh and without seeing, I know it's my blood.

And that's all the pain I feel. My wetness provides enough lube for Vihaan to slip inside here after. We both moan together. Carefully, Vihaan pulls out a little and thrusts again.

The pleasure I felt before is nothing compared to this. It feels surreal. Like a ritual being performed. With my consistent green lights, Vihaan gets bolder and pushes in and out.

My body climaxes and Vihaan pauses to give me time to come down from the high. Next time when I'm close, I feel him twitch inside me too.

"Surbhi," he moans and lets go inside me.

He falls beside me. Our bodies are slick with sweat but neither of us seem to care. We kiss each other again to commence a new chapter of our story.

 We kiss each other again to commence a new chapter of our story