Captain America: Civil War - 1

Lagos, Present Day

Wanda adds sugar to a cup of coffee and stirs it while looking at the passing people and cars.

Steve's voice crackles to life over the radio, "All right, what do you see?"

Wanda surveys the surrounding people and buildings, "Standard beat cops—small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."

Nikolina prompts the learning woman, half annoyed that Steve is making her teach the other telekinetic woman, "There's an ATM in the south corner, which means...."

"Cameras."

"Both cross streets are one way." Steve notices the flow of traffic and informs his team members.

Wanda understands, "So, compromised escape routes."

Nikolina tells the woman, "It also means the asshole doesn't care about being seen; he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Nikolina shoves some chips into her mouth from the bag she pulls out from her coat. Seeing the action from the corner of her eye, Natasha does a double take and scans the other woman's frame to figure out how Nikolina always seems to have food on her.

"You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve draws attention to the car.

Wanda's eyes snap to the vehicle and confirm Steve's visual, "Yeah, the red one? It's cute."

Natasha sits two tables from Wanda and beside Nikolina; both women wear sunglasses. Natasha has her long red hair loose around her shoulders, while Nikolina's black hair is tied in a long, elaborate braid covered with a beanie. Natasha's hand tries to grab a couple of chips only to receive a slap on the back of her hand and an angry grunt from Nikolina.

Natasha announces over the comms, "It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

Wanda stews over the older Russian woman's words, "You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?"

Nikolina rolls her eyes at the comment, "So can I; you ain't special."

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature."

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam decides to weigh into the conversation.

Natasha teases back, "Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Nikolina laughs through her mouthful of food, and Natasha smashes her hand into the bag, grabs a chip, and pops it into her mouth, ignoring the look of annoyance from her younger fellow Russian.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve chimes over the comms, seeing the interaction between the two.

Sam chimes in, "If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us."

A garbage truck is pushing through traffic without regard to pedestrians or other vehicles.

Steve's attention is on the truck, and he gets suspicious, "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it."

A small drone launches from the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack and flies down to scan the garbage truck. "Give me an X-ray." The high-tech glasses give him a weight analysis: "Cargo Weight says, 13825 kgs—Max capacity."

Sam quickly informs the team of the new data, "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

Natasha and Nikolina share a look before Natasha voices the obvious, "It's a battering ram."

Steve doesn't hesitate to order the team, "Go now." Nikolina shoves the rest of the chips into her mouth as she jumps to her feet.

"What?" Wanda asks, not understanding why the two women are running and the urgency that Steve's voice is exhibiting.