Paw Patrol: The Previous Captain of the Genie Pup Guard

Start from the beginning

Arrby: I'm surprised his body is intact!

Sid: Aye! That is quite strange?

Sound: (splashing) 

(Mason enters the shipwreck wearing a dragonfish suit while being followed by Melody, Hydro, and Angel)

Mason: Ahoy pirates!

Sid and Arrby: (startled) Mason!

Mason: Aye!

Sid: (surprised) Mason, what are you doing down here?

Mason: (swims past the twosome toward the pup) We've come down here for this poor fellow! A friend told me he was knocked unconscious all these years!

Angel: Mason please grab him please, I doubt he'd mind!

Mason: (carefully tries to pick up the still unconscious genie pup but it's rather tricky without normal hands) Melody, Hydro, do you mind carrying him? Feels like he's a little waterlogged!

Melody and Hydro: (nods and do just that)

Sid: Arr!

Angel: (swims over) You both should know this old fellow was an explorer and protector! Chances are any treasure he found was lost at sea!

Sid: Oh! Well in that case, we'll be calmly leaving!

Arrby: Nice seeing you genie pups!

Sid: Aye! We we'll be going if there's nothing of our interests are here!

(both swim back to their sub and depart)

Angel: What about Tide's ship?

Mason: (reveals the Ruby of Ramses) Please allow me! (makes sure nobody's around) (deactivates) Ruby of Ramses!

(scene changes to the surface as the ship and everyone aboard glows red and rises from the ocean heads toward the closest island which happens to be Volcano Island!

Mason: (at the helm of the ship while still using the Ruby of Ramses) I see Volcano Island on the horizon!

Angel: Please take us there!

Mason: Aye aye!

(one ride later)

(the group arrives to find nobody around while Mason gently places the ship on the beach)

Mason: Looks like nobody's here!

(Melody and Hydro set Tide on the ground)

Angel: (walks over to Tide) (tearfully) Tide? (walks around) (pokes his enlarged stomach) You were right about the water logged part, Mason!

Mason: (nods)

Melody: (puts her ear against Tide's chest hearing a slowly getting weak heartbeat) Guys, sounds like if we don't help him then he's gonna die!

Angel: I'm not losing him again! (places her paw on Tide's chest) He needs the water extracted from his lungs and stomach along with other things!

Melody: We'd better get him to the elemental brawler's r-

Angel: (now giving Tide mouth to mouth)

Melody: (surprised) Realm?

Hydro: (concerned) Father?

Angel: (does a little healing magic to help even more)

Tide: (coughs) (eyes open)

Angel: (steps back)

(Tide then barfs up the sea water he swallowed over the years slowly slimming down until it's all out of his body)

Tide: (coughs) (slowly gets up) Where am I?