Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Scenes 13 -16)

Start from the beginning

Babs thanks him for the comic and asks to get a picture with her. After their selfie, the girls see a photo booth. They all head on in and ask Miles to join them. They take up to four photos, and they continue to take more. One with all of them as a group, and one individually with Miles. Everyone was having a great time, but on the other side, Kara was looking at them, and she saw that they were having fun without her. "I blew it this time," she thought. Then she walks away.

The group walks out of the boardwalk with excitement. "Ah, a great enjoyment to the amusement tonight," Diana said. Everyone agreed. "Yeah, this was a great night," Jessica said. Karen walks up to Miles. "Miles, this was the best night ever," she said. "Thanks again for giving me this. You're a real nice guy." She hugs him, and Babs joins in on the hug. "Yea, Miles. It was so awesome that you helped me and Harleen win this," she said. Miles responds by saying, "It's no problem gals. This was a lot of fun." After the embrace, Harleen realizes the time and that she needs to get home. She tells the group that she's going to be heading back home and lets Babs keep the comic. She goes her separate way as Miles and the rest wave goodbye. After Harleen leaves, Miles's stomach starts to rumble. "Man, after all that energy, I could use something sweet," he said. "You got any good ice cream places around here?" Zee answers his question. "Oh, we have a better spot we can take you to, Miles," she said.

Scene 14

The group has arrived at Sweet Justice. The girls aren't surprised that there's no line, but Miles is shocked to see there is no line. "Wow, I thought that this would be long, but it's short," he said. Babs tells him that the worker here is extremely fast with desserts.

As they walk in, Miles sees the desserts and he's in shock. "Wow, all these desserts up here look so good," he said. A familiar face shows up at the front. It's Barry Allen. "Oh, hey Miles," he said. Miles looks up to see his friend, Barry. "Barry, you work here?" he asks. Barry responds by saying: "Of course I do. This is the best dessert joint in all of Metropolis." Miles was in shock to see that Barry was working at the counter. The girls walk up to say hello to him. "You know Barry also?" Miles asks. Barry answers his question. "Of course they do. They're part of my friend group, along with Hal of course," Barry said. Barry goes ahead and gets the girl's usuals, but before he does that, Jessica asks to see what Miles wants. He asks for a strawberry chocolate shake. Barry gets the orders in as fast as he can. Miles was surprised to see how fast he could work. "Wow, Barry must be a pro at this," Miles said. Zee tells him he's been doing this for a while now. Jessica pays for everyone's desserts, even Miles.

The group then gets a booth. Everyone digs in. "Man, this is good," Miles said. "I don't get shakes like this back in Brooklyn." Jessica responds with, "I'm sure you probably do, but do they taste as good as this?" He said not as good as this. Everyone gets a laugh.

After a night like tonight, Miles was happy he met these amazing people. He never had friends like this since he had a hard time balancing his life. He thought that maybe there was a reason that he was here. To find the balance in his life. When he first got to Metropolis, he wasn't sure how to feel, but he felt happy.

"I'd better go to the bathroom before we go anywhere else," Miles said. Zee points to where the bathroom is. Miles gets up and walks over, only to be bumped accidentally into Kara. He gives a stern look to her. "Kara, if you're going to try to hurt me again, please don't," Miles said. Instead of yelling back, she just calmly said, "I'm not gonna do that, Miles. I'm just not in the mood." She walks past him and goes to sit at the front. Miles is concerned for Kara as he continues to walk toward the bathroom, but Barry stops him to give him the key. Miles thanks him and heads on in.