Part-5

Sidhant stands in front of his sons and lòok at them with angry eyes,Laksh and Manik both look down with scared faces.

Sidhant-Why did you skip your classes?

Laksh-B.ecause I don’t like the new teacher.

Sidhant(angry)-You don’t like teachers, it doesn't mean you started to skip classes.

Laksh(flinch)-S.orry

Sidhant-I don’t need your sorry to come and take your punishment because I am tired of ýour behaviour nowadays. You are all taking advantage of my softness.It's time to teach you a good lesson.

He said and pulled Laksh who looked at Manik with doe eyes,Manik felt bad.

Manik-Baba

Sidhant-Don’t worry after him it’s your turn

Manik gulped and looked down,Sidhant pulled Laksh and held his legs between legs and grabbed his hands tightly and raize hand..

Laksh-Baba I am…..Ahh

He yelped when he received a slap on the back,Manik flinched and became scared,Sidhant again spank on his back,Laksh’s eyes became teary,he started to struggle under his grip but Sidhant’s grip is more stronger than him.

Sidhant-So now you break rules hmm?

Laksh-Ahh No,Baba,I am sorry It was bhiya’s idea..

He shouts loudly,Sidhant stops and looks at Manik who looks at Laksh with winded eyes.

Manik-What?Me?Excuse me..

Laksh-No no,Not you,Bhaiya means that oldie..

Sidhant-Laksh

Laksh-Sorry..

Sidhant-What the hell is this?

He shouted and pulled Laksh back.

Sid-I will see him later first complete your punishment.

He said spank more than 15 Lakhs who cried hard,Manik felt bad for his baby and became scared too because after that he is the one who is going to cry.He started to rub his back.

Sidhant-Now you repeat this?

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

Laksh(cried)-Ahh no,never ever…

Sidhant stops hitting him and rubs his back and hugs him,Laksh cries and sobs in his arms and then Sidhant backs off from the hug and wipes his tears.

Sid-Now go to your room,No Mobile,No TV,No any other activities for one week,Only study now go.

Laksh made pout and left the room with red eyes,Sidhant looked at Manik who laughed nervously.

Manik-Baba,I am sorry,Please.

Sidhant-Are you coming or I???

Manik gulped and took a step toward Sidhant,who pulled him and slapped him on his back,Manik jolted up and let out some whimpering.

Manik-Baba,I am…Ahhh Shoot..

He yelped and Sidhant slapped him once more,after some hard spanks,Manik lost his control,he started to tear up,he held Sidhant’s shirt tightly.

Sid-So now you drink hmm?

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

Manik-Ah No..I am sorry…

Sid(shout)-Don’t you know are you allergic to alcohol and again you went to clubs hmmm,are you out of your mind?

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK