In other words, Noko completely lost the opportunity to sleep with his partner before his balls were born!

The big tiger is wronged, the big tiger is unhappy!

But what can be done?

Luo Qiu yawned, reached out and pinched the big furry ears on the top of Noko's head, then turned around hard and glared at the man.

"After all, it's my first time to have balls, so it's always better to be careful! Go to bed quickly! I have to get up early tomorrow to attend the two-day ceremony." Of course, his partner's words were more effective than anything else, and Noko was pinched

. Even though his ears were broken, his expression remained unchanged. Instead, he took the opportunity to grab his partner's hand and gently kissed the palm.

Although he couldn't rely on the size difference to press half of his body on his partner and sleep with him in a very possessive posture, Noko could still be very affectionate.

The two cats flirted for a while, then they both yawned and fell asleep together.

Within a few days, the adverse reactions of being pregnant with the balls disappeared with time. This meant that the balls in Luo Qiu’s belly adapted to the environment in the parents’ body and fell into a deep sleep peacefully, accumulating nutrients. Waiting for the day of birth.

Luo Qiu and Noko have not been too busy these days. Compared with participating in the Sacred Palace Sacrifice collectively, because the whole sacrificial process included orcs from all over the continent, it was a bit too complicated and difficult to manage, so the priests The meeting was extremely strict to prevent any accidents and disrespect to the beast god, so Luo Qiu and the others had to be nervous and check the process of participating in the sacrifice repeatedly under the strict supervision of the priest.

After the collective sacrificial ceremony in the Holy Palace has passed, it will become easier for each tribe to attend the sacrificial ceremony individually in the Holy Palace. Each tribe can perform some unique flower arrangements according to its own customs.

For example, performing a striptease in the Holy Palace Hall, or standing upside down to drink water in the Holy Palace Hall, etc. The main theme is a hundred flowers blooming, showing off eighteen kinds of martial arts to express their tribe's reverence and gratitude to the beast god.

The Cat Fighting Team of the Claw Tribe has also prepared some performances. The cats will line up in a ring in front of the statue of the god enshrined in the Holy Palace Hall and perform a few cat claw tap dances.

So the main thing these days is to help the cats rehearse this cat paw tap dance.

Of course, the result of the rehearsal was very satisfying to the cat. All the cats with different colors and sizes would line up in a very nice shape according to what Luo Qiu said about their height, shortness, fatness, skinny, color, or the transition of hair of the same color.

After waiting and waiting, it was finally the cats' turn to perform their own rituals.

Rather than choosing to hold collective sacrifices in the Holy Palace early in the morning for the sake of unification, Luo Qiu, Noko and the cats all chose to perform sacrifices in the evening.

Waiting until the appointed time in the afternoon, the cats put on their ritual robes and lined up in several lines to go to the Holy Palace.

Compared with the previous time when I participated in the Holy Palace Sacrifice, without the chanting of the priests as background music and the dense crowd of pilgrim beasts, the cats seemed to have a different mood when they lined up in several groups and walked in front of the Holy Palace. feelings.