8

Papaban quickly returned to the hut with the materials Luo Qiu needed. The animal hides boiled in boiling water had a bad smell. Luo Qiu went over to check and found that it had indeed been scalded and there was no dust on it. , The dry moss brought in by Papaban is also fluffy and soft.

The desert cat Mei didn't know where it was going, but the serval cat Wei Jian was holding a bundle of long, hard and straight branches in its mouth after a while, just like what Luo Qiu said.

There are many branches of this kind around the tribe. As long as you break them off with your teeth, you can get a long and new straight stick.

After Luo Qiu checked the tools, he went to see Daddy Ya's leg. After wiping off the herbal medicine applied on it, he stretched out his claws and pressed hard on the distance from the wound to feel the movement of the bone, and finally put Papaban and Aunt Serval called over and roughly said what to do.

The serval cat Wei Jian who was called looked at the furry little cub with a serious face in surprise, opened his mouth to say something, and swallowed the words again.

Papaban next to him didn't say anything after seeing it, but just nodded.

Because of his size, Luo Qiu didn't see the eye contact of the adults above his head. He just stretched out his little furry paws to take pictures of Daddy Ya's legs and gestured how to connect the broken legs.

There is no MRI or X-photograph in this world, so Luo Qiu can only roughly figure out where the bones are misaligned, and from which direction they should be put together.

Thanks to the slender limbs of the cheetah, there is not much flesh on the legs. You can clearly feel the direction of the bones with a light touch, and the position of the broken leg of the father's tooth can be felt very clearly. Even if you don't use science After the equipment is checked, laymen can roughly know how to put it together.

Coupled with the fact that there was a wound at the broken leg, Luo Qiu struggled for a long time, and decided to pull the wound a little to observe the section of the bone.

This action inevitably made the wound very painful, and Dad Ya was also a tough cheetah, gritting his teeth without saying a word, lying on the haystack.

It was also the first time for Luo Qiu to come into contact with such shocking wounds, but I don't know if it was because he was used to being a human being on the earth, but he didn't bring too much into the wounds of animals, and he wasn't too scared.

Fortunately, the result was good. The location of the broken bone could be clearly seen through the wound. There was no broken bone or other terrible fractures.

So as long as the upper and lower bones are put together tightly, there shouldn't be any major problems.

Luo Qiu asked Papaban to tear the animal skins into strips, and then directed Papaban to change the herbs on Daddy's legs, and wrap the whole leg with the thinnest animal skin , let Daddy Ya's hind legs stretch as straight as possible, Daddy Ya was a little reluctant at first, but under Papaban's eyes, he still gave in.

Luo Qiu hilariously instructed Papaban to place the dry moss in the gap between the wooden stick and the animal skin, and then taught Papaban how to tie a slipknot.

As a cheetah, it was the first time for Papaban to learn such a flexible thing, so he stretched out his two paws to ponder for a while, and finally bit the torn animal skin with his mouth, and tied a single piece roughly. side bow.

During this period, Luo Qiu has been hesitating whether to ask Papaban to find those humans to do this kind of thing, but after thinking about it, the furry little face wrinkled and decided not to say it.

Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A Primitive Farmingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें