131

It was rare to see the big tiger like his uncle. Luo Qiu was surprised and sad at the same time. She didn't know what expression to make for a while. After scratching her cheek, she quickly went on to comfort the big tiger.

The fact that he was kidnapped caused a lot of psychological trauma to Dahu. Luo Qiu was not a psychiatrist, so she could only try to follow Dahu's ideas and settle down first.

It was already late today, so Luo Qiu walked close to the big tiger and kept following the fur, and kept saying that there was no danger here, until her mouth was so dry that she couldn't even open her eyelids, and the big tiger couldn't open his eyes. Perhaps it was because the intense and tense nerves in the past half month had relaxed, and he gradually seemed a little more comfortable. He crossed his body and leaned against the edge of the animal skin nest and slowly fell into a deep sleep with Luo Qiu. .

When Luo Qiu opened his eyes again, it was already the next day.

This half-month of wandering has shortened his sleep time to the extreme, and his biological clock has been forcibly tampered with. Basically, he wakes up before four in the morning. After returning, he sleeps briefly at night and opens his eyes on time in the morning.

Luo Qiu yawned and sat up from the animal skin nest. As a result, he turned around and found that the big tiger had woken up before him at some point. A pair of golden eyes stared at him piercingly in the darkness. I don’t know how long it has been like this.

"...Uncle, did you not sleep for long at all?" Luo Qiu sighed, stretched out his hand and carefully poked the big tiger's head.

The big tiger is in a much better mood today than last night. He is not running around in circles in the room and hitting the wall. He is as quiet as a pile of plush balls. He only has a pair of fluorescent golden lights above his head. .

The big tiger felt the touch of the little cub, lowered his head to greet it with the tip of his nose, and smelled it carefully.

Luo Qiu discovered that during the half-month absence, not only did he miss the smell of the big tiger, but he also smelled his uncle's breath fiercely from time to time, for fear that his smell would no longer be the same.

But no matter what, the most important thing right now is to recover the big tiger as soon as possible.

The big tiger's comfort work went smoothly, but Luo Qiu found that she seemed to be locked up in a dark room by the big tiger in disguise.

All day long today, whenever Luo Qiu wanted to leave the room, the big tiger would run in circles and hit the wall very irritably. It looked very fierce and glared at him with bared teeth, but Luo Qiu noticed a pair of drooping teeth above the other person's head. The aggrieved big ears also understood how the other party was feeling.

So Luo Qiu is angry and helpless now, and feels distressed.

The big tiger now looks like he has gone crazy after losing his cub. His mind has become a bit stupid, and he wants to hold the cub in his mouth and lie down in the den with him without going anywhere.

It was the same in the next few days. The farthest distance from Luo Qiu was the circle around the door. Beyond that, the grievances and anxiety all over the big tiger spread out like real substance. Luo Qiu couldn't ignore it even if he wanted to.

He also felt that he was completely controlled by this big tiger.

But what can I do? I can only hold back and coax the big tiger.

Although he was trapped in a stone house by the big tiger, the big tiger took care of him as a little cub that had not yet been weaned, so Luo Qiu did not feel uncomfortable living there.