14

Chapter 14 Give it to Grandpa!

Luo Qiu looked at the piece of meat on the leaf in front of him that had been chewed up by the neighbor's uncle "intimately", and the whole little leopard's face was covered with the words life without love.

Although the meat was not chewed so finely, it was indeed turned into small pieces, and it looked really good to eat.

But the problem is that there is an adult soul from the earth in the cub's body, and it is a big concession to be able to take the initiative to drink milk. If he is allowed to eat chewed meat...

He's not a real baby! ! !

It was probably because the brown-yellow little tuanzi raised his head and stared at the wrinkled expression on the leaf in front of him, which made the big tiger Nuo Ke understand the emotions of the little thing for a while.

then……

Single young men who have never raised cubs don't know how to be sympathetic to women... Ah, it's not the emotion of pity for cubs. If you refer to the straight man who became a dad for the first time on the earth, it can still be understood.

So Luo Qiu, a poor little cheetah cub with rejection written all over his face, has no right to refuse at all. Among the few memories of Nuo Ke's cub period, the only example that can be used as a reference is probably himself.

And Nuo Ke still feels that he is very careful, this little thing looks like it can't eat well independently.

So Nuo Ke's thoughts quietly had a fork in the road, which was quite different from what Luo Qiu wanted to express. He only felt that this little thing was probably used to drinking milk and didn't want to eat meat.

But Nuo Ke, as a single male young tiger, although there are eight milks on the abdominal muscles of the furry tiger belly, they can't squeeze out a single drop.

In addition, it is winter now, even if the beasts that can produce milk are captured, they will not be able to feed the cubs if they are not breastfeeding.

So Nuo Ke could only be ruthless, carefully put down the injured leg, lay down and took the little thing into his arms, and gently pulled the little cheetah into his arms with an irresistible serious attitude .

Then it opened its bloody mouth wide, and with its long teeth, scraped off a mass of flesh from the blade with the most elegant and careful posture in its life, and moved it very forcefully towards the mouth of the trembling little cheetah cub in its arms. Resent the past.

In any case, it's over for Grandpa to eat!

Luo Qiu was dragged into his arms by the big tiger, the neighbor's uncle, with a dazed expression on his face. The kitten with a thin skeleton was firmly squeezed in the middle by the unicorn arms of two big tigers with undulating muscles, unable to struggle at all. Just as he was about to open his mouth to yell a few times to express his resistance, the neighbor's uncle had already slapped his mouth with meat in his mouth.

Luo Qiu suddenly burned under the brownish-yellow fur of the whole little cheetah cub, and there was an invisible pink color on the little head.

"Chichi!" I don't want to eat!

Papaban has never chewed meat to feed him! This is too shameful!

Perhaps bringing cubs to each other is a very common thing among beasts, but Luo Qiu vowed never to do this kind of psychological construction after doing it once at home, but who would have thought that there is a unparalleled way, and the neighbor's Uncle is so interested in raising cubs!

After Nuo Ke licked the meat between his teeth towards the little cheetah's mouth, he found that the little thing seemed a little stupid. Don't you know how to eat it?

But he is a single tiger, and it is impossible to perform a milk production live, so the little thing can only eat meat, and has no other choice.

After continuing to fight a few times, the patience of the big tiger, Nuo Ke, gradually ran out.

Although he is willing to raise cubs, it doesn't mean that his nature suddenly has such a nasty thing as father's love, so after the little thing in his arms was really ignorant, the big tiger lowered his head and his expression turned colder.

Immediately, the elegant and handsome uncle neighbor turned into a vicious man. With the softness of humanity removed, the bestial nature of the beast was suppressed like an avalanche.

Luo Qiu froze immediately. The fluffy brown-yellow ball could not only see the ruthless expression of the enlarged tiger's head, but also feel the two unicorns in front of the uncle neighbor when he was upset. The feeling of the arm muscles slowly hardening.

He had to face up to the fact that the guy in front of him was not only his neighbor's uncle, but also a king of the forest who stood at the top of the food chain and looked down upon the others.

There is an old saying on Earth that those who know the current affairs are the best.

Luo Qiu thought he didn't have the ability to escape from the claws of his neighbor's uncle's big tiger, so he could only open his mouth a little bit reluctantly.

I've drank all the milk, so let's feed it!

swing!

Shivering while comforting himself, Luo Qiu swallowed his saliva wanting to cry without tears.

With the piece of meat in his mouth, Nuo Ke rubbed the little cheetah cub in his arms with his forearm, and then resolutely used a little force this time to shove it into the little thing's mouth.

"Gee! Mmm...!"

As soon as the big tiger exerted a little force, Luo Qiu could hardly bear it. The difference in size and strength was there. At first, a gap was only opened in the mouth, and the meat was squeezed in by the long teeth.

Luo Qiu had to open his mouth wide in embarrassment to prevent his neck from poking back under the force of the big tiger.

Luo Qiu was quite disgusted at first, but the moment the chewed pieces of meat touched his tongue, there was a sweet taste with a bit of milky aroma.

Um?

It seems...it looks a little delicious?

The little cheetah cub who woke up in the morning and didn't eat was already a little hungry, and was suddenly stuffed with pieces of meat, and began to chew and swallow under the action of physiological instinct.

The meat stuffed by the big tiger is different from the frozen meat that Luo Qiu usually eats. If the frozen meat is just filling the stomach and has a salty taste, then these meats are like pouring milk Hot Pot Beef!

At the entrance, there is a very obvious tactile sensation of muscle texture, and then there is an obvious feeling of being cut off in the process of biting down, followed by the water stored in the gaps of the meat, or blood, which is suddenly bitten out , like after a little bit of frozen tofu full of soup, a thick milky taste suddenly exploded in the mouth, and then a complex salty taste with a bit of grassy smell.

It is indeed delicious!

Luo Qiu gulped down it in a very useless way, because the taste was so amazing that he completely forgot that he was being fed.

Seeing the little thing, Nuo Ke started to cook happily, and his lost patience gradually warmed up.

The part that was carefully selected and bitten off from the thigh is only the size of a bite for a big tiger like Nuo Ke, but for a small thing, it needs to be divided into several parts and chewed slowly.

Look, cubs who eat well are good cubs!

Nuo Ke was hanging above the little thing with a piece of meat in his mouth. After tasting the taste of the meat, the little thing would already raise its head, stretch out its small paws unconsciously, revealing its sharp claws to grasp it fixedly, and then chased after it. Seeing that it was pierced by Nuo Ke's teeth, it was soft, but there were still many pieces of meat that were connected to each other and bit it, and then whimpered.

Nuo Ke was very satisfied with the very imposing cooking posture of the little thing, but he became dissatisfied again after feeding the big tiger.

Why can't this little thing protect food?