Luo Qiu:! ! !

Luo Qiu's eyes suddenly stared at it. She forgot her words for a moment and froze in place.

In the center of the empty hall, there is a beautiful platform made of pure white stones carved with exquisite patterns. However, the statue of the beast god placed on this beautiful white platform turns out to be... an aerospace metal cabin

!

It's just that the surface of this aerospace metal cabin is spray-painted with a beast-shaped image that combines the characteristics of various beasts. In addition, the structure of the aerospace metal cabin is very much like a giant egg. This animal-shaped spray totem is like The egg foreshadows the existence of life with such an image.

Luo Qiu looked at the statue of the beast god enshrined on the high platform in the hall, and her heart was shaking. It was not until Noko pinched her cold fingertips that she suddenly came back to reality as if awakened from a dream, lowered her head and took a deep breath. .

Noko turned his head slightly and looked at his slightly gloomy partner, with a pair of lowered golden eyes full of worry.

Perhaps from the beginning when he met his partner, he regarded him as the envoy of the beast god who descended from the sky to the Claw Tribe, but after more than ten years of getting along with him, Noko also vaguely understood that his partner had his own The secret may not be because of the beast god.

But he didn't ask these things. He just pretended that he didn't know and guarded his treasure, fearing that if he asked the question, the treasure in his arms would disappear.

This premonition was especially clear at this moment. Noko turned his head to cover up the dark color under his eyes. A pair of big hands tightly held Luo Qiu's slightly cold hand due to shock. The strength was a bit strong, including the owner of the big hands. Possessive and domineering, and fear of loss.

After Luo Qiu came back to his senses, he realized that he had lost his composure just now. He noticed the strength in his hand and quickly covered Noko's big hand with his other hand and patted it gently.

Noko relaxed slightly, but still didn't let go and kept holding on.

Luo Qiu's heart was a little complicated and unspeakable. She looked down at Noko holding her hand, feeling the hot temperature coming from her partner's tightly held palm, and tacitly understood the possessiveness coming from her partner and the desire hidden underneath. Other emotions.

He felt relieved for a moment.

No matter what the truth was, he had no intention of finding a way home.

His relatives and partners are here, and this world is his home.

Thinking like this, Luo Qiu took a deep breath and raised her head to observe the "Beast God Statue" enshrined on the high platform.

It's said to be an aerospace metal cabin. In fact, Luo Qiu doesn't know what the function of this metal cabin is. He only roughly remembers some metal cabins he saw on the earth for lunar exploration and collecting information, and some astronauts' escapes. The metal cabins, among others, are the ones seen in various science fiction movies.

The aerospace metal cabin enshrined on the high platform seems to have a low-key design and a sense of technology. It is designed with silver and black plates connected and gas lamps. The animal-shaped totem sprayed on it is a slightly reflective dark color. Golden paint.

Luo Qiu looked at it carefully, and suddenly an idea came to his mind.

If he hadn't seen the statue enshrined on the high platform today, he would have almost forgotten that the orc tribes had a tradition of competing for stone coins.