Luo Qiu was among them. It was his turn to keep vigil tonight. The autumn wind at night was a bit cool. He turned into a cheetah and lay on the border of the territory. He squinted his eyes and blew the night wind to observe the situation outside the forest.

The bright light not far away is the camp where the little crocodiles are stationed. Compared to the cats, they don't need a fire source to increase the temperature, so the light of the small campfire is relatively dim, more like reminding similar people of the center of the camp. Where is the location.

A little further away is the squirrel's camp. Unlike cats and small crocodiles, squirrels don't set up tents to rest. They just dig holes in the chosen place. All the squirrels seem to have disappeared. As usual, he slept underground at night. There were no bonfires in the camp on the surface. That is to say, Luo Qiu's eyes were sharp and he could see the small mounds of soil dug out by the rats and skunks during the day, stacked one on top of the other.

"Ouch..." Luo Qiu yawned, shook her ears, and continued to stare around.

After the time was up, Maomao would replace him, so Luo Qiu went back to sleep with Noko.

The big tigers in the tent didn't sleep much. Some were half asleep and half-awake, warming their beds. Luo Qiu pushed her head against the door curtain she was touching. When she heard the sound, the big tiger swung its tail and moved to expose the bottom of its belly. The animal skin was covered with heat.

Luo Qiu was not polite, she stepped on her paws and lay directly in front of the big tiger's soft belly fur.

The animal skin that had been covered by the big tiger for half the night was indeed soft and warm. Luo Qiu stayed outside for half the night and the tips of his ears were a little chilled by the autumn wind at night. He shook his ears and rubbed his head against the warm animal skin. After rubbing it, the warmth with the smell of her partner spread along the hair to her heart. The comfortable Luo Qiu spread her paws flat on the piece of animal skin.

The big tiger next to him yawned, hooked his front paws, and avoided the bend just enough to wrap around his partner's shrunken body. Then Noko closed his eyes and licked his partner's fur.

The warmth from the big tiger's tongue and breath spread to Luo Qiu, making him feel warm all over soon. He drowsily buried his head into the big tiger's chest muscles with his arms open, and took a deep breath of his partner. the taste of.

In the beast form, the chest muscles of the big tiger are stronger and more prominent, and they are covered with a layer of hair, making them deeper and softer when buried.

Luo Qiu closed her eyes with great satisfaction, and the two cats cuddled up and fell asleep.

There was no talking all night. When I woke up the next day, the sun had not completely jumped out from the horizon, and the sky was still a little bright. Luo Qiu and Noko woke up one after another, nestled together and licked each other's fur, and then woke up after being tired for a while. Come and get out of the tent.

The other cats also began to come out of the tents, stretch and move around, and after breakfast, they began to inventory equipment and goods.

"Meow ooh ooh ooh!" It's not good, it's not good!

Luo Qiu and Noko were standing together with their tails raised, asking the guide about the next route. Suddenly, a loud cry from cats was heard not far away. This sound immediately attracted the attention of other cats around them. The cats immediately dropped what they were doing and gathered around.

Luo Qiu and Noko looked at each other and walked over. The cat came to the passage not far away, and then started yelling.

"Meow!" Our goods were stolen! From under the ground!