And if there is a competitor and they have to fight to decide the outcome, then the jeweled hair chains tied around their heads may become an obstacle.

However, handsome men and women who are obviously eager to find a partner do not want to be inferior to other cats in terms of appearance than losing a fight.

If you think about it this way, the Spring Flower Festival is quite eye-catching, as you can see cats in all kinds of costumes.

While Luo Qiu was dressing herself up, she was thinking about the scenery she could see during the Spring Flower Festival, which felt a bit like checking in at a tourist attraction.

It didn't take long for Luo Qiu to put on the accessories and clothes, and now there was only one last thing left to complete.

Wear flowers.

As the name of the Spring Flower Festival suggests, the core symbol is naturally the freshest and most beautiful flowers picked in spring. Every handsome man and woman participating in the Spring Flower Festival will wear fresh spring flowers and participate in the bonfire banquet with the lingering fragrance of flowers, and then find The favorite partners will then exchange the flowers worn by each other, and also enjoy the great harmony of life in the fragrance of flowers while the night is getting dark.

Luo Qiu didn't plan to find a partner during the Spring Flower Festival, so she didn't have any particular thoughts about wearing flowers. She didn't need to pick the biggest flowers, the most gorgeous ones, or the most fragrant ones. He just planned to take a look and pick some wild flowers on his way to the festival later.

He doesn't pay much attention to dressing up, and he doesn't pay much attention to the flowers he wears. I don't think any cat would be so tasteless as to fall in love with him.

After packing herself up without any problems, Luo Qiu carried her small crossbody bag and planned to go out.

Unfortunately, Uncle Noko said last night that he seemed to be on patrol duty today, and his uncle was not attending the Spring Flower Festival and had no shift change, so he should not be at home early in the morning now.

As Luo Qiu walked towards the door of her home, she didn't know whether it was an illusion or not. She always felt that she had been meeting Uncle Noko less and less recently. He was either in the hunting team or the patrol team, and only at night. You can have a chance to eat.

In other people's homes, for such an important festival as the Spring Flower Festival, families would send their children out to attend the festival.

Thinking of this, Luo Qiu didn't know why she felt a little aggrieved. She felt that something was missing from a lively festival, but she had to spend the festival alone.

Just as he was thinking about opening the door and going out, he didn't expect to bump into a man who was about to enter the house.

"Hmm...!" Luo Qiu's nose suddenly hit the man's familiar naked chest muscles. Unable to hold back her eyes, she sniffed and smelled the cool water vapor.

"...Uncle?"

He held his nose and looked up in surprise. He didn't understand why the man he bumped into was so cold on such a warm day in the middle of spring.

Then Luo Qiu was stunned.

The lingering sunlight in spring is like an oil painting with highly saturated colors. With a heavy brush stroke, the image that can be captured visually feels as if it has been brushed with hot cream, and as if it has been swept heavily. The translucent colors are mixed with many twinkling stars. These colors outline the blue sky, white clouds and colorful purples in the background. The center of visual focus is the man panting slightly, and his skin is evaporated by the hot air.