This small caravan going to the meerkat tribe for trading only has eight cats in total. Because it is the closest and the road is smooth and safe, it does not require too many cats.

The other caravans were going north to the Black Fang Tribe, but the caravan had the largest number of people, with a total of twenty-nine cats, and they also used the long-haired animals that the Claw Tribe kept in the forest specifically for dragging goods. elephant.

Luo Qiu also saw woolly elephants for the first time. These woolly elephants have a gentle temperament and are very good at carrying things on their backs. Even under natural conditions, they will have a lot of mud on their backs and grow some Small shrub comes.

The cats of the Talon tribe discovered this kind of woolly elephant in the forest, so they cooperated with these woolly elephants, provided special nutritious food to the woolly elephants, and kept them within their territory to avoid Harassed by other beasts.

And these woolly elephants have settled down and no longer migrate, and live scattered in the forest territory. When cats need to use the woolly elephants, they only need to blow the wooden flute to call them until they have nothing to do. Curious woolly elephants came to help carry things.

The road going north to the Black Tusk tribe is more difficult. It needs to go around the mountains and cross a river. The cats need tall, long-haired elephants to carry more pottery products and allow the cats to sit on them when crossing the river. Avoid being washed away by turbulence.

Luo Qiu's small caravan set off with the larger group. From a distance, they saw a tall and strong woolly elephant, half as tall as a tree, slowly walking out of the forest, wagging its trunk. He ate the passing leaves while carrying the pottery and the cats on his back.

These long-haired elephants are somewhat similar to the mammoths in Luo Qiu's impression, except that they are much smaller than the mammoths. There are no long tusks exposed in their mouths, and their ears are not like cattail leaves. It looks like a lop-eared rabbit, with a long tail hanging down from the head and shoulders to the forearm. The tail behind the butt is also much wider and fluffy. The whole thing looks like a rabbit, a dog or an elephant. combination.

If you ignore the reminder that one kick can kill the cat, the furry one looks quite cute.

The woolly elephant has a gentle temperament and a relatively slow pace. It is a very stable transportation speed for transporting pottery products. The movement speed of the entire team has naturally slowed down. Luo Qiu is riding in the form of a little orc cub. On the big cats, the long-haired elephants fell far behind in a short time.

Contrary to the direction of the caravan going north, Luo Qiu and the others do not need to go through the cave tunnel. We can just go straight to the grassland. Luo Qiu is sitting on the back of the big cat, feeling that he might pass by his home. door.

There are many places where the Cheetah Fufu Danbului site coincides with the grassland boundary line. The caravan heading to the meerkat tribe happens to pass through the grassland boundary line and follow the border with the long-haired tribe all the way south.

This transaction with the meerkat tribe did not bring many things. Most of the cats traveled lightly, and the pottery products they carried were basically small pottery products that were the size of the meerkat.

Among them were some miniature pots and pans. Of course, the best set had some simple patterns on them. They were intended to be given to the meerkat leader to congratulate this long-term and stable ally on his life two years ago. of winter.

The remaining cargo carried was basically salt blocks, spices and some odds and ends similar to those newly produced by the tribe. It even included some painted mineral powder and some relatively small sacrificial utensils.

There are not many types, but the advantage is that meerkats need them all.

The entire small caravan was made up of cats who knew everything about them. The leader was a clouded leopard. He was very powerful, knew Kanxi very well, and was very fond of Luo Qiu's identity.

The other cats also understand that Luo Qiu is the most precious existence in this caravan, so giving birth to Luo Qiu is not very difficult. They only come down occasionally to walk around and follow the team, and then they are carried on their backs. Go up.

It's not that Luo Qiu himself is lazy, it's just that the cats are running very fast. He uses the form of a little orc cub with two little carrot-like legs. No matter how fast he tosses, he can't catch up for a while. When the road was not easy to walk, the cats slowed down, so Luo Qiu could get down and experience how to catch up with the cats on the road.

But even though she didn't go out much to experience the hardships of running a business, Luo Qiu saw many plants that she had never seen in the large territory of the Claw tribe while sitting on the back of the big cat.

Everything along the way was very novel. The geographical features and plants and animals that were completely different from the territory of the Claw Tribe attracted most of Luo Qiu's attention.

Plants that live in symbiosis with insects. When the plants are preyed on by large herbivores, the ant-like insects that live with them will send out armies to attack the herbivores with thick fur, even the big ones covered with fur. There will also be exposed noses and eyes. These places will be attacked by the escort army, and the small animals will be forced to leave.

The plant is saved from being eaten and lives in harmony with the army of bugs it feeds.

Unfortunately, a cat in Luo Qiu's cat team stepped on this plant on the way. Almost instantly, the insects that filled the plant's cavity were like lit firecrackers, and they started to fly fiercely. He rushed out from an invisible place, climbed onto the unlucky cat, and bit the cat's nose hard several times.

So Luo Qiu knew about this plant.

But now the bitten cat had a much swollen nose, as if it suddenly gained weight, and followed the team helplessly.

Luo Qiu laughed hard while collecting some analgesic herbs, found a stone slab, put it on her lap, hammered it into a green sticky paste, and applied it to the unlucky cat's face.

This is a good time. Although the herbal paste works very well and the cat no longer has to feel the pain and itching in the nose, the green plant dyeing effect is a bit strong, and this unlucky short-legged cougar turned into a green cat. .

Fortunately, there was no water source along the way for this green cat to see his current appearance. The other cats walked past this cat with suppressed laughter and occasionally hit this cat with their tails. Green-faced cat.

There were many little accidents and interesting things on the road. Luo Qiu also collected many plant seeds on the road and planned to take them back to cultivate them in the territory.

The entire road leading to the meerkat tribe was not too long, and they reached their destination after two days.

Luo Qiu sat on the big cat's back, walked around a few bushes and saw a few small figures standing upright in front of the small earth wall.

That's the meerkat responsible for guarding.

"Ooooooooo!" We are a caravan from the Claw Tribe, we have brought the goods you need, and we are asking for permission!

The leading clouded leopard turned back to integrate the caravan and stopped, then turned around and let out a long cry.

The group of meerkats standing in front of the small earth wall immediately took action when they heard the noise. They bumped into each other and didn't know what they were talking about. They flew back and forth quickly. Finally, a representative was sent out, jumping around at an extremely fast speed. All of a sudden he rushed to the clouded leopard.

Only then did Luo Qiu see the meerkat clearly.