𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

After Y/n had made the decision to stay with the Spider Society, Miguel knew that he couldn't simply accept her without putting her abilities to the test. Or to, at least, show her how to do her work.  He believed it was necessary to test Y/n's mettle before fully trusting her.
Miguel's piercing gaze locked onto Y/n, his voice firm and unwavering <<I have decided to take you on a mission. Consider it a trial, an opportunity for me to show you how to handle different situations.>>
Y/n nodded, understanding the gravity of the task ahead <<Of course, I'm ready. Show me what I need to do.>>.
Miguel explained his rationale with a measured tone <<Typically, I send spider people on missions alone, but given your newness and the lack of trust I have in you, I will accompany you. This way, you can observe my behavior and the challenges we may face. But if I tell you to do not act, do not act.>>
Y/n's face displayed a mix of nerves, excitement and determination, but they quickly regained their composure. She adjusted her spider mask, fitting it snugly over their face, ready to face the trials ahead.
With a nod, Miguel led the way, and Y/n followed closely behind. They left behind Lyla.
Y/n turned to her, a playful smile gracing their lips <<Wish us luck, Lyla.>> they said, their voice filled with optimism. The playfull AI replied with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes <<Good luck, you two. And don't forget to bring back some souvenir for me from Paris!>>
Miguel rolled his eyes at Lyla's remark, briefly breaking his usual stoic facade. He motioned for Y/n to follow him, and they fell into step.

In this alternate universe, Spiderwoman and Spiderman 2099 find themselves in the beautiful city of Paris. As they swing through the vibrant streets, they notice an unusual surge of electricity crackling in the air. The sky was dark, there were less people around the city and some were running to find protections.
<<I don't think something's right here.>> Y/n spoke sensing danger. Since Miguel felt the same, they investigated further and come face-to-face with their enemy, the Eletrik.
The Eletrik was a formidable villain, harnessing electricity as his weapon of choice. He was wearinh a sleek black suit that crackles with energy, and his eyes glow with an ominous electric blue hue.
Right now he was standing on the Eiffel Tower, throwing electricity to the main building on the beautiful city.
<<Ay coño, this one is too much.>> Miguel muttered under his breath, maybe thinking about a plan.
Y/n was thinking and started talking, having an illumination  in her mind <<What if I go first and I distract him while y->>.
<<I don't think you understand. It's too much. If I say to do not act, do not act.>> Miguel spoke, it was just like he hissed <<You stay here, right there and do not move. Have I made myself clear?>>.
Miguel didn't even let her respond that he already sping into action. And Y/n couldn't do anything but follow his orders.
Spiderman 2099 launches himself into the air, using his web-shooters to create a web shield. But The Eletrik retaliates, sending bolts of lightning towards him, but he skillfully dodges them with acrobatic flips and spins.
But he didn't got scared at all. With enhanced reflexes and strength, he engages the Eletrik in close combat, landing precise punches and kicks. Y/n could just watch his arms going forth and back, quick and hard. If he was going to punch a wall, for sure it was going to break.
The Eletrik, however, was not easily defeated. Since he was a really skinny, he was really good at dodging the punches and the kicks. The enemy also generated an electric force field around himself, trapping Spiderman 2099 in it, laughing manically.
<<What a shame...>> The Eletrik said in a teasing way. Spiderman 2099 tried to struggle, but it wasn't working at all.
Y/n kept looking at the scene. The sky was still dark and the electricity could still be felt in the air. People were desperated, others runned, that could be hear people yelling and babies crying.
It was too much.
Y/n couldn't just stay here and look.

Suddently Spiderwoman got into action, swinging to the enemy.
She quickly shoots her webs on the enemy's face, making him walk back. And, after that, she threw a thickweb around his body, creating a surge of energy that weakened his body.
The Eletrik, momentarily distracted, falls for the ruse, allowing Spiderman 2099 to break free from the force field.
She felt his piercing eyes of her through  the mask, with a big frown. She was sure of it.
She looked at him nervously <<Don't look at me like that!>> she said. But it wasn't time for words, but for action.
Together, Spiderwoman and Spiderman 2099 coordinated their attacks.
But, throughout the mission, Miguel tested Y/n's abilities, demanding quick thinking and precise action. Y/n showcased their capabilities, their instincts sharpened by past experiences and their unwavering determination to succeed. Spiderwoman binded the Eletrik with her webs again, restricting his movements, while Spiderman 2099 delivered powerful attacks, making the villain temporarily weak.
As the dust settles, Spiderwoman and Spiderman 2099 apprehended the Eletrik, ensuring the safety of Paris. The citizens cheer for their heroes as they swing away from the Parisian night, ready to go back to their own universe.
<<Miguel->> she started talking, wanting to explain her action. But he raised an hand, making her to stop talking.
But the man maintained his cold demeanor, interrupted her with a stern tone <<I didn't ask you to fight. You had to stay hidden and let me handle the situation. We need to be efficient and not put ourselves at unnecessary risk.>> he replies, his words laced with frustration.
Y/n, undeterred by Miguel's harsh response, gazes at him with understanding in her eyes. She coudld tell that, deep down, he appreciated her determination and the impact she has made.
Respecting his request for silence, Y/n refocuses her attention and, quietly, they go back to the HQ through the hexagonal orange portal.