𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Swinging through the streets of Brooklyn,  Spiderwoman raced towards the center where the enemy threatened innocent lives. With each swing, her spider-like agility propelled her closer to the heart of the danger, her determination unwavering.
As Y/n arrived, the enemy, an old enemy thaf Spiderwoman had once confronted.
The Lizard.
<<Ah, the little spider has arrived,>> he jeered with a condescending smirk <<Ready to be crushed I see.>> he snickered.
The onlookers' eyes widened with a glimmer of hope, praying that Spiderwoman could save them from the clutches of their oppressor.
Unfazed by the enemy's derision, Y/n stood tall, her voice filled with unwavering resolve <<I'm not here to play games>> she declared, her words resonating with determination <<I'm going to put an end to your reign of terror.>>.
The enemy erupted into malicious laughter, his confidence unfaltering. He believed that Y/n, a mere spider-themed hero, was no match for his malevolence.
The battle commenced, a spectacle of strength and skill. Spiderwoman's lithe form darted and weaved, evading the enemy's attacks with a mesmerizing grace. Her strikes were precise and powerful, each blow a testament to her arachnid-enhanced abilities. Yet the enemy retaliated with a ferocity that matched his reputation, deploying his arsenal of sinister supernatural powers.
Their battle intensified, the sound of blows reverberating through the air. Y/n's spider-sense guided her, alerting her to imminent dangers and granting split-second reflexes. It was a dance of combat, each move calculated and executed with precision.
However, as the battle raged on, Spiderwoman found herself gradually overpowered. Her strength waned, and the enemy's relentless assault began to take its toll. Defeat seemed imminent as Y/n was forced to the ground, her body pinned beneath the weight of her adversary.
The enemy sneered down at her, his laughter echoing in her ears. Mockingly, he asked <<So, Spiderwoman, what are your last words before I crush your spirit?>>.

Before the Spiderwoman could respond, an inexplicable sensation coursed through her body.
Her spiderwoman senses tingled, a feeling she had never experienced before. It was an otherworldly intrusion, like a ripple in the fabric of reality. Confusion and curiosity flickered in her eyes as she struggled to comprehend this strange phenomenon. It wasn't caused by her enemy, but from something else. Something... unknown.
But before she could make sense of it, a hexagonal portal materialized in front of them, its radiance blinding. In an instant, an unseen force yanked the enemy away, pulling him through the portal and out of Y/n's reach. Startled, Y/n blinked, her heart pounding with a mix of relief and bewilderment.
As her vision cleared, she turned her gaze towards the source of this miraculous intervention. Standing before her was a man, donning a suit that bore a striking resemblance to Spiderman's iconic attire. It was red and blue, but the red color was bright and vibrating. His was now pinning down the enemy who seemed without power. The strange Spiderman stood up, and he showed his claws that surprised the woman. It looked sharp and dangerous as hell.
Y/n's mind buzzed with questions, but for now, she simply stared at the enigmatic figure in awe.
She got closer, as the figure was turned around, showing his shoulders <<Sorry uhm... who are you?>>.
She didn't mind some help for defeating the enemy, but she wanted to know who was the unknown person who seemed having the same powers. And almost the same suit too.
The man slightly turned his head towards her. He was wearing a mask,just like her, with his suit's colors.
<<It's classified.>> he answered. His voice was low and masculine.
<<Is it? How do they call you then?>> she asked generally. He made sure that the enemy was K.O. (and The Lizard absolutely was, it looked like he hitted his head really hard), tying him up with his red webs, before turning totally to her. He looked even more scary like that <<I'm Spiderman 2099.>>  he spoke.
She was startled. How was it possible?
She has always been the one and onlg Spiderwoman in the whole world. How could it be possible?
<<What? Nah you are joking.>> she giggled a bit. But when she saw his expression changing through the mask, raising an eyebrown, she stopped <<Okay you are not joking... sorry.>> she muttered.
<<I am from another dimension.>> he said. In that moment, of pure curiosity and pure confusion, she understood that he was not lying. She even saw in front of her eyes.
She was not the only one.