𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

In the heart of Nueva York, Earth-928, stood the towering Spider-HQ, a gigant building that served as the base of operations for Miguel O'Hara, known as Spiderman 2099.
He was standing, in his holographic suit. It was of a dark blue with red highlights, with a large red spider partially as its chest insignia.
Miguel possessed a sharp and angular face that exuded an air of intelligence and determination. His facial features were defined by a strong jawline, accentuated cheekbones, and piercing, almond-shaped eyes. His eyes, a striking shade of deep brown, held a spark of intensity and curiosity that mirrored his inquisitive nature.
His expression, more often than not, was characterized by a stoic and focused demeanor. Miguel's face revealed a sense of unwavering resolve, as if he were constantly analyzing the world around him.
Miguel's brow would usually furrow, creating a distinctive, thoughtful expression and his face would betray a touch of coldness, as his focus on the task at hand sometimes overshadowed his emotions.

Inside the high-tech facility, Miguel meticulously monitored the various activities taking place across different dimensions. His eyes darted across the array of monitors, each displaying a different world.
As he stood there, engrossed in his work, Lyla, his witty and intelligent AI assistant, materialized by his side. Miguel glanced at her with a half-smile, already anticipating her playful banter.
<<I asked you not to do that.>> he muttered, feigning annoyance. Lyla responded by rolling her virtual eyes, a gesture that spoke volumes about her opinion of his request. With a mischievous grin, Lyla inquired, her voice tinged with digital amusement, <<So, what are you up to, Miguel? Checking on your own greatness again?>> She already knew the answer, but she enjoyed teasing him nonetheless.
Miguel sighed, briefly tearing his gaze away from the screens <<Just making sure everything is running smoothly, Lyla. To ensure that all the cannon events are in order and that our team of spider people are doing their job correctly.>>
Lyla let out an exaggerated sigh of her own <<You know, Miguel, sometimes you can be a real killjoy. Loosen up a bit. It wouldn't hurt to have some fun once in a while.>>.
Miguel's attention was momentarily diverted as he noticed something peculiar on one of the monitors. In every universe he observed, a woman was consistently present by his side, regardless of the circumstances. It didn't matter if he was dead or alive, in a dire situation or enjoying a moment of peace, married or single, she was always there.
Lyla, sensing his curiosity, chimed in with a hint of exasperation <<Oh, for goodness' sake, Miguel, stop obsessing over her. You're bordering on creepy territory now.>>.
Ignoring Lyla's protest, Miguel leaned closer to the monitor, his eyes narrowing as he tried to glean any information about this mysterious woman. Who was she, and why did she seem to be inextricably linked to him across multiple dimensions? These questions gnawed at his mind, fueling his determination to uncover the truth.
<<I need to know, Lyla>> he replied, his voice tinged with a mix of determination and curiosity <<She's always there, no matter what. I have to find out who she is and what her connection to me is.>>
Lyla sighed in resignation, realizing that Miguel's pursuit of answers would not be easily deterred. With a playful smirk, she retorted <<Fine, Mr. Curiosity. I'll help you dig deeper into this mystery, but only because I find your obsession simultaneously amusing and exasperating.>>.
Miguel nodded, his eyes were still on the screen and nodded to the AI next to him <<I need to know name, nationality, job. Everything you can find.>> he demanded.
Lyla nodded and smirked <<Gotcha!>> then she suddently disappeared, starting her job.
Miguel stayed there, looking at that woman on his screen.
Who is she?