Minho crossed his arms. "If you haven't realized yet, I'm not normal." A smirk appeared on Minho's face.

"think what you want, but I put it as simple as I could. I simply just like you. I find you interesting."

Jisung let his tears flow down. "you look pretty when you cry..maybe I should start making you cry often."

Minho smiled as he stood up, dusting himself off and walked of the room leaving the younger cry.

"l-let me survive." Jisung cried out as he kept hugging his knees and shivered.

this day was going to be a long one.

——————————————

Seungmin groan in frustration, trembling papers and tosses them into a trash can.

"this doesn't make sense!" Felix whipped his head and frown. "What doesn't?"

Seungmin points at the clues. "that damn psychiatric mental hospital is secured. There's guards at all times, there's cameras everywhere. There's no possible change that Jeongin could have made pass through not even if Hyungwon is behind it."

Felix crossed his arms feeling upset not being able to tell the other anything. For one Minho would kill him and he means that literally but on the other half it might put the younger more in endangered than he already was.

"not only that but Chan always is the last one leaving. Jisung said so, there's no way Chan would not seen what happened." Seungmin added.

Felix sighed and walked over to the younger who was clearly frustrated by the clues.

"min, don't be too hard on yourself. We'll get it eventually but if you keep getting more frustrated and not taking break it won't lead to anything." Seungmin pouted, the blonde rubbed the younger's back.

"I know you feel guilty because of Jisung but you being too harsh on yourself won't lead anywhere. It takes time you know."

Felix knew Seungmin wanted to solve the case and knew that the brown haired boy was upset. It was obvious but he was being too harsh.

"remember Hyunjin's case?" Seungmin nodded his head slowly.

"yeah we freaked out when we found out he had you. We tried everything and we over did it with no breaks. It wasn't good, it leads us to nothing and went on for weeks. Eventually we got it but it took time. It took us months, weeks and it lasted until October 31, Seungmin. Don't rush it or else we'll be back to the beginning."

Seungmin sighed, he was upset. He hated himself for not understanding the clues.

Seungmin mets eyes with the older. "but this killer whoever it is, he's messing with us. There's three we need to worry about and it's no longer one but multiple."

Felix nodded and put a hand on Seungmin's hand. "I understand what you're saying but it just takes time. Jisung and I struggled to find you and I won't lie but clues take time to understand. This isn't a riddle nor some easy thing to do."

The brown haired boy began to cry, crying out of frustration. He felt stressed out, he wanted to find Jisung to tell him that he's sorry for what he had said. He felt as the words that he had yelled out at Jisung were hunting him.

Felix's eye widen at the sudden action of the younger. He quickly took the younger into his arms as the brown haired boy sobbed.

"I-it's all my fault! If I h-hadn't yell out those words maybe j-jisung would still b-been here." Seungmin hiccuped, trying to stop crying but the more he tried the more tears came out.

Felix rubbed the younger's back, it broke the blonde's heart seeing his friend cry.

"seungmin, we'll get him back..I promise." Seungmin looked at Felix's with glossy eyes, tears threatening to falls

"w-what if we don't?" Felix cups the puppy boy's face. "we will and I'll make sure of it. Trust me okay?" Seungmin nodded his head and buried his face into Felix's chest.

Felix held the younger close, he rubbed the other's back.

"I promise I'll get Jisung back. No matter if I go against Minho." The blonde thought.

WOO' hai again. I hope everyone is in well condition. Please take care of yourself and rest well. Don't be too harsh on yourself, you're learning still. I hope everyone is doing well. ❤️