Chapter 39: Going back to India

Hi peeps..I am going to finish this story in the next 5 chapters.. Thanks for giving so much love to this story. Give suggestions in the comments if you have any, regarding the ending too. I have planned it already, but still, it can give me new ideas as well.. 

Happy reading:

A few months passed after the patent meeting. Their bond only got stronger.

Their room:

Mishti was working on her laptop, and Veer entered and cuddled her.

M: someone seems happy

V: yeah my lucky charm.

Mishti looked at him.

M: tell me fast.. 

V: Are you having fomo sweety?

M: Veer don't do this to me.. You can't just start a topic and change it..

Veer laughed..

V: you are a baby..and she pouted and he pecked her pout.We are going to India.

Mishti looked at him.

V: We got the deal.

M: really?

V: yeah sweety... 

M: When are we going?

V: next week..

M: and when will we be coming back..

Veer took her to his lap..

V: not before our anniversary sweetheart.he winked

Mishti smiled..you remembered?

V: I don't forget anything when you are involved in that..

M: Mr. romantic husband mode on.

V: and you like it. Don't you? he smirked..

M: fine...So, we are going for 15 days..I will start packing today..and I need to buy gifts for the family. did you inform them already..?

V: slow down, honey..We have time...

Mishti gave a smirk..book the tickets now..

V: but Mrs. Mishti VeerOberoi .. he pulled her closer suddenly by her waist

M: yes ?

V: this time, you better not ditch me.. then I am not even melting even with your hotness..Remember that.

Mishti smirked..

M: We will see...

V: I am damn serious.. 

M: Really Mr. Husband? she pulled his collar and kissed him..and he just kissed her back passionately..

After the kiss, she winked at him..

M: it will always work..

V: and why do you think it will? always?

M: because my husband loves me and can't afford to miss me for too long..

V: such a stubborn and full of overconfidence..

M: Don't you love me enough to give up anger for me?

V: you know you are a bitch right? he lifted her in bridal style.

M: yeah..the sassy one.. and exclusively yours.. and their night spent with romancing..

The night before the flight..