Chapter 36: Desaru-The memorable one

They all started their adventure there after an hour.

The golden sun shimmering over the turquoise waters of Desaru, casting a romantic glow on the sandy beaches making it perfect destination for a group of adventurous friends looking to escape their mundane lives and indulge in a romantic holiday. 

Mishti and Veer held eo hands and started walking.

Sara: Arnav ,I am excited, can you believe we're finally here? I've been dreaming about this trip for months! and our anniversary

Arnav: I know  love. It's going to be an unforgettable experience.

Others were hooting for them seeing so much in love.

Mishti looked at them and was in a deep thought

Veer smiled and took her hand near to his lips and kissed her knuckle, his gaze fixed on the eyes which was having a lot of thoughts. 

V: I promise Mish, our first too will be an unforgettable experience for us. 

Mishti smiled..

M: you can just read all my thoughts. How?

V: good question.. and he kissed her cheek..and went near to her ear, because that only matters to me.. 

M: Mr. romantic husband..

V: umm..he winked

M: lets go we are far behind them..

V: we are with each other..not behind them.. and that is only enough

Mishti smiled..

Finally all  reached to a spot for adventure sports. Tisha always the thrill-seeker, and couldn't wait to explore the adventure activities of Desaru  

Ayesha: I heard they have jet skiing and parasailing here! Who's up for some adrenaline rush?

Sid: Count me in, Ayesha. Just make sure we don't end up crashing into each other while jet skiing.

Tisha: you four lovebirds are so so lucky to have each other. This place is like a paradise for couples.

Arnav: Well, we'll make sure to soak up all the romance this place has to offer.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, they decided to have a cozy dinner on the beach. They gathered around a bonfire, toasting to friendship and love. Arnav and Sara cut the cake and danced together. Veer and Mishti also joined them. Rehan was busy in showing his photography skills. Tisha was busy in adoring the couples.

Their jealous friends, Sid and Ayesha, watched from a distance, their envy seething beneath their forced smiles. They couldn't stand seeing the Mishti's unwavering happiness.

Sid leaned towards Ayesha with a  malicious grin on his face. 

Sid: You know, I can't help but think how easily things could change in paradise. Maybe a little trouble could come their way.

Ayesha: Surely. Oh, I have just the idea. Let's make sure their romantic getaway takes an unexpected turn, a little mischief.

Rehan: lets play truth and dare guys

All agreed.. Sid winked at Ayesha.

The bottle first pointed  to Arnav

A: dare

M: propose Sara in the best possible way

He did in the cutest way possible and all were aw-ed with the moment.

Next was Veer, He chose truth.

Arnav: So Veer tell your proposal story..

Veer looked at Mishti and winked