Chapter 38: Meeting with the Lawyer

Happy Reading:

Veer finished the office work for the day and went to Mishti, who was still plotting some graphs..

V: let's go, honey..

Mushti looked at him.. And smiled.. 5 min

V: what? 

M: Veer let me finish the plotting. 

Veer smirked.. Ok, take your time. Mishti looked at him with shock. Next moment he picked her up and made her sit on his lap.

M: Veer... Really? 

V: I said take your time now.. He crooked his neck into her neck.

M: unbelievable.. 

V: unbelievably romantic.

M: no one will believe this was their idiotic boss who was allergic to this cliche PDAs.. She told while working.

V: and no one will believe this lil firecracker changed everything.. She glared at him.. And he pecked her cheek.. 

M: btw sir

V: yes ma'am.. 

M: are you planning to stay like this forever.. Because I closed my laptop already.. 

V: I don't mind.. But I feel the bed is more comfortable.. Is not it..? He winked

M:  pervert.. 

V: oh really? What you thought I told in normal way.. You are pervert to think it in other way.. 

M; I know you Veer, more than you know yourself.. 

V: hottest thing in the world that makes me fall for you harder.. 

M: let's go home.. 

After dinner

V: btw Mrs. Oberoi..you were a hot mess in the meeting room..

Mishti walked towards him slowly..

M: only in meeting room.. I think I can be a hot mess whenever you want..she winked and smiled seeing Veer's expression..and was going..and Veer pulled her..

V: not so easily..you started it and now let me show you how it needs to be played..

M: gladly husband..she said in sexy voice

V: damn Mish..he kissed her

and next were in bed with their hot love making..

V: My wife is a package n exquisite you know..

M: matching my husband..

V: try hard..n he kissed her all over...

M: yeah.. You turned me on already.

V: Only my rights...

M: and only your touches can turn me on..

V: excuse me ma'am.. if someone even touches you, I will break their hand..leave the "turn on"

M: Possessive..

V: Very...

M: will see..

He turned her over.

V: dont even try..you won't like your husband to be in jail

Mishti kissed his nose..

M: hot and cute 

The night was filled with romance and their unending love desires as usual..

Next morning Veer opened his eyes and  as usual smiled seeing Mishti sleeping on his chest..He kissed her forehead..