Chapter 2 : Mishti's home

Mishti's home..

Pari: Mishti you got a mail..3 h back..you didn't open yet..?

Pari (Mishti's sister)

M: which mail??

Pari rolled her eyes .Mish that battery company that how can you forget..

M: haha..while opening the mail.pari I feel you are More excited for me joining here..you know right I have never ever thought of joining in singapore till you asked me to give it a thought after your recent visit..my priorities were Europe, US or UK..

P: yeah And I Love Singapore. My dream place..so I wanted you to be there..

Mishti smiled..

P: N don't lie Mish. I know very well you would have never chosen it if you haven't liked the offer..you will never compromise with your research..

M: that is also true. She smirked..

P: BTW what they mailed..?

M: nothing much.. I have An technical interview on 7th..

P: And today is 3rd. Prepare Mish..

M: chill pari. This is the field I am working for the last 6 years..

P: yes Dr. Mishti Khanna.. How can I forget that you are the best..

M: Always..unless I believe I am the best why the world would believe..

They came down for dinner where MD and MM were already present

P: dad mish got the interview call for research scientist in singapore..

MD: oh wow congrats in advance for getting the job..I know no one can reject my daughter once she is in the interview..

Mishti flipped her hair...

M: I know..

And they started eating the food...her dad and mom were looking at each other how to start..

P: what happened to you two?

Mishti looked up..

M: you wanna say something? She raised her eyebrow.

MD: actually now you are moving to singapore and we got a marriage proposal for you from singapore. Isn't that destiny?

M: really dad? She raised her eyebrow..

P: who is the guy.. ?

MD gave the photo..Veer..my college friend's son..mishti you met his parents too..but never met him..

P: mish he is hot yaar..

Mishti rolled her eyes to pari and took the photo..

MM: and...

P: and what mom?

MD: he said yes to marry you..

P: he is mad then..how can someone says yes to marry someone without meeting.. He does not look like that sanskari agya kari type..she chuckled..

M: so dad I have three points..
1. I don't want to get married because It will complicate my life I told you guys..
2. I am an workaholic.. no one can settle with me so easily and understand it..it will complicate both of your college friendship..
Thirdly, please elaborate why he said yes to get married?

Pari chuckled...

MD: he wants to marry you because he is workaholic too and all the three points you mentioned he told to his parents as well..and then said yes..and he said he wanted egistry marriage not much of jargons ..not much of guests..only few family member..

M: ummm.. She went to her deep calculative thought..

MM: you can talk to him.. And then decide..

She finished her dinner and was going upstairs..suddenly stopped..

M: ok dad..the deal is on..say yes.. But don't bring me into those marriage function dramas...I don't have time for that..fix by ourselves..and let me know the date.. And she left..

MD: did she just say yes?

MM: yes..but how ..don't know what she thinks...

P: no way i have to talk to her..

MM: do whatever.. but don't spoil it.. The family and the guy is good.. N may be it is her destiny ..all cant be coincidences .she will be normal over the time..

Pari nodded and left..

MD called VD and told the whole discussion and they were happy that these two atleast agreed to get married.. Rest will be managed by bappa itself..