Chapter 27: Mrs. Mishti Veer Oberoi

Mishti stood there for 15 min closing her eyes just trying to analyse what just happened.... Tears started flowing from her eyes automatically...she wiped her tears..and came to her senses and realised he left long back

M: I hate you Veer.. Why are you forcing me to love you when I don't want any expectation and attachments.. It is too late..because you have already fallen for him Mrs. Mishti Veer Oberoi..did I just say that?

Then she realised that he just left for the trip in South Korea..

She rushed out.. Almost collided with Ayaan

A: slow lady.. What's the hurry..

M: Dr. gupta can you please tell me where is Mr. Oberoi..(she tried to sound professional..)

Ayaan looked at her..

A: he left for South Korea..

M: hm.already?

A: yes flight is in 3 h .so he had to.. He told your health was not good, so you would not come..he will manage the meeting alone, if needed he will take your help through vc..

M: hmm

M(mind): not done Veer.. Why you needed to protect me here infront of all.. Why did you not tell them that I refused to go with you..

A: how are you now?

M: I think I will be needed for the meeting..and it is very important for VR..

A: I too thought so..but then what can we do..he won't listen..

M: can you book me a ticket for the next flight to South Korea? And don't cancel my stay..

A: are you sure? He will be upset on me if he gets to know I did not listen to his order..and since you are unwell too he won't spare me..

M: it is fine Dr. Gupta ..just don't tell him anything now. I will handle him..so don't worry he won't say anything to you .. That is my responsibility...

Ayaan smiled..oh yeah..I forgot you are Mrs. Mishti Veer Oberoi..boss of ths boss..only you can control.him..great then

Mishti gave a fake smile..

M: so please send me the ticket and i will go to home now and leave..

Ayaan nodded..

She went to home and was packing things and passport and she got the mail for the ticket..the flight was in 4 h and she will reach early morning only ..

She looked around the room and saw their photo was missing and understood he had taken it..and she went to the mirror and found a sticky note..

" take care of yoursslf.. Don't skip lunch.. And don't show my anger on food.. I Love you mishti"

She looked at the note.. And I hate you Veer.. I really hate you so much.. She took the sticky mote out from the mirror and put it in her purse. And took the trolley and the backpack and left for the airport..

In flight

she closed her eyes and remembered the courses of events happened..and sighed..and started reading her romantic novel..however for the first time it was reminding her of Veer...

Finally after a hectic flight with 2 layovers she reached the hotel booked for them where Veer already checked in few h back..

Reception

Lady: ma'am how can I help you..?

M: actually my room is already booked..can you  please check..Mishti khanna..

L: yes room no. 715.. 7th floor..

M: thanks..she was leaving..btw.. What is the room no. of Veer oberoi..?

Lady looked at her..

M: actually we have a meeting together tomorrow so I needed to know..the booking was done together only ..

L: hm..ok maam. He is staying next to your room.only..716.

M: thank you..

She went to her room..and laid on the bed and slept..she was fully exhausted by the courses of the event in past 3 days..

Morning

9 am

Veer was waiting in the lobby for the car and entered the moment it arrived.. And started looking at the phone.. And got disturbed the moment car stopped again..and he looked up..

The door opened and Mishti entered  and sat next to him..

M: lets go..

Veer looked at her.but did not utter a single word..

Mishti was expecting him to talk..

They reached the destination..and came out of car and were walking through the corridor to the meeting room of the client..

M: don't think that I have come here for you.. I value my work..so I won't let it suffer for my personal issues..and in this meeting I am needed so I came..All professional it is..

V: fair enough..he said without any expression

Mishti looked at him but he broke the eye lock and moved forward..