El Dorado 02 vs Giru Team: Chapter 7-2 - (First Half; Start)

Start from the beginning

— But he was happy then! I saw everything...Don't you really want Tenma to experience again the power that came out of him then?

— Maybe... I need her more than you can imagine. We'd better hurry up; the match will start soon. It will be bad if we are late. — He said, glancing at Aoi.

***

All the absentees returned to their seats, and the players were on the field.

"—All the players gathered on the same field. The long-awaited match has begun, between the second team of Eldorado 02 and Giru. Both teams gathered on the field, they are very serious. El Dorado simply can't miss another loss. If they still lose, the end of humanity will come."

Matsukaze finally noticed his brother at the top, where he should be.

Evan felt his brother's gaze and chuckled, thinking inwardly. — My dear little brother, soon you will come to me again!

The whistle sounded; the time has begun!

Score: El Dorado 02 0:0 Giru

"—The Beginning Of the first Half! El Dorado 02 makes the first move".

«Ful Soccers»

The first to advance the ball, the Eldorado 02 team. Rei makes a pass towards Beta, but unfortunately, she loses the ball. Giris snatches it and passes Zat. The ass was going to make a long pass, but Rei tries to dribble by snatching the ball from the Honeycomb, but he manages to jump over it and make a pass back to the midfielder Mei.

— Well, it's time to show how to play. Jounetsu no Lovers. Jounetsu no Lovers, armor! — She said.

— What!? Can they use avatar armor too? —Rei was surprised.

— Dear Meya, it's time to show these bugs our strength! The boy with wavy hair said, looking at the girl. — Come my avatar! Jounetsu no Lovers. Jounetsu no Lovers, armor!

—Let's show them where crayfish hibernate! —Meia said, looking at Giris.

— Yes, my dear Meya. — He said, winking at her.

After a short negotiation, they ran towards the gate of El Dorado 02. The players of El Dorado 02 tried to stop them, making each of them dribble, but everything was even. Me and Giri, without an obstacle, calmly approached the defense of El Dorado 02.

— You won't pass! — Amagi said. — Atlantis Wall G2. — A whole pyramid appeared behind Amagi, it looked like a pyramid had risen straight from the depths of the ocean.

— What a pathetic attempt to stop us. The truth is my dear Me. — Giris, having adjusted his small bangs, pointing to his girlfriend as a sign of attention.

—"That's right, honey. "

Dead Future. — He said, hitting the ball

However, unfortunately, the technique of Giris broke through the protection of Amagi.

However, unfortunately, the technique of G iris broke through the protection of Amagi. And headed for the gate of El Dorado 02. Lugic tried to use her Keeper Command 07, Gyro Saving technique. Against the technique of Me, Dead Future. Lukic could not stop the ball, and he broke through the gate of Eldorado 02, scoring the first goal.

«Soccers»

The final whistle sounded, it's a goal!

Score: El Dorado 02 0:1 Giru

"—And this is the first Goool! —Meia and Giris played at full strength, El Dorado 02 had no chance to resist this goal. But they are not going to give up. After all, the game has just begun!"

***

— Damn, I'll stop it next time! —Laguchi said, slamming his fist on the ground.

— Rai, is there a plan to stop these two? — Beta asked her captain.

— I will try to see their movement in the next move. We can't let these two have the ball again. I may have to use my avatar.

— Avatar? So, you didn't play with us in full force? — In an indignant tone, Rei clarified.

— Not that it would...Then Enma had to use it. We can say that we are the Third Stage Children...

— In what sense are the Third Stage Children?

— "Well... the avatars of ordinary people are strong in themselves. " — However, you've seen the action of Enma's avatar, haven't you? It's something like this and that Enma didn't fully use it. Although it might have seemed quite different. In short, we can use some of the abilities of the avatar itself, they do not apply to us.

— Avatar abilities? — Beta asked in surprise.

— That's right...By the way, Tenma has such things, despite the fact that he is a potential Second Stage Children. Saru is well aware of his abilities, so he wants to use them for his own purposes... Thanks to them, Matsukaze can understand the avatar's speech. Not only to hear him, like you, for example. — Rei said, pointing at Beta. —But also, to understand and communicate with them directly, as well as to give them free rein, control over themselves. What you can't do is not Sarah Evan. Avatars are not only our personalities, but also living beings too.

***

Notes:

Something I went to breaking bad, hd... Yes, they didn't summon armor in the game/anime, but I somehow accelerated, hd. For something of my own...

yes, yes... They are the "Children of the third generation"... I also

decided to add "Ful Soccers", so it seems to be easier to understand where the kicking of the ball is and where the usual speech of the players is.

I have to explain everything later... It just happened that way, OK...

and why not... After all, avatars can also be living beings?