Jungkook's hand firmly holded Jimin's hand under the desk as he smiled at the excitement of the younger. He was just like a child not because he was short or younger than Jungkook but because of his pure and innocent heart. His clumsiness and cute whines that make Jungkook only fall for him more. Jungkook liked calling him 'Little one' because that was how Jimin was, just like a baby.

A waiter walked over to their table to take their orders for lunch. Nick had decided to order some salad with red wine for the four because they were on a diet but unlike them Jimin did not fancy eating vegetables nor did he like the idea of drinking red wine and Jungkook knew that so he ordered some steak with orange juice for Jimin and some red wine for himself.

"You aren't on a diet Jimin?" Max was a bit shocked because of Jimin's perfect body feeling Jealous. "No" Jimin shyly tucked his hair behind his ear not taking Max's words in a rude way. "Wow I didn't expect that. '' Hyun-so spoke a bit intrigued by Jimin's words as the feeling of jealousy found it's place in his heart and Jungkook noticed that but didn't say anything. "Maybe the dance effect" Jimin shrugged it off because he had no insecurities with Jungkook appreciating and complimenting him all the time.

"The restaurant has a garden. How about we go click some photos until the food arrives" Jun-ho suggested, earning nods from the group as they got up to move out. "You can go Little one" Jungkook said, letting Jimin's hand leave his hold. "You aren't coming" Jimin asked with a frown but Jungkook just smiled, shaking his head. "You don't like it here?" Jimin questioned not liking the idea of making Jungkook uncomfortable. "It's not that, I just want you to spend some time with your friends now go" Jungkook said with a smile. "Are you sure?" At that Jungkook just nodded, making Jimin look at him one last time before he walked out.

**************************************

Walking back in they found the food already placed on the table. Jungkook was cutting the steak in small biteable pieces with his fork and knife. He smiled at his husband before continuing his work. "Aren't you going to eat Jungkookshi?" One of Jimin's friends asked Jungkook noticing that Jungkook was only cutting the pieces, not eating them at all.

"I will" A simple answer for a simple question before Jungkook continued his task. Jimin smiled at the group before picking his fork and knife to have his own steak as everybody on the table dived for the food wanting to explore the delicacy. Before Jimin could even touch his steak the plate was taken away by Jungkook who placed it in front of him.

"Wait a Minute Little one" Jungkook continued cutting his own steak with Jimin's friends giving him confused glances but Jimin understood his intentions. Smiling softly, Jimin waited for Jungkook to complete his task ignoring the confused stares of his friends. Once Jungkook was done he placed the plate of the now easily eatable steak in front of Jimin with a smile before grabbing the other plate for himself. This action surely brought the negative feeling in the hearts of the other.

The Lunch was silent with them occasionally talking or clinking their glasses together for cheers. Throughout the lunch Jimin's friends especially bottoms could not help but feel envious of their relationship. Their love was like a flower and its fragrance was spread everywhere reaching their minds making them feel the need of more from their own relationship.

"How about we walk around the nearby park before parting away? "Nick suggested earning positive responses from the group as they emptied their seats walking out after paying for the food. Jungkook opened the door for Jimin just like he usually does, making the other two bottoms expect the same but when nothing like that happened they felt disappointed and unhappy with Jimin and Jungkook's relationship.

Walking hand in hand Jimin found himself admiring nature while Jungkook admired him with his heart eyes, He was whipped for Jimin. Walking in the park the group kept on talking about their college memories and how they would play around a park near their college. In the midst of their talk Jungkook suddenly left Jimin's hand walking away to take a call from his secretary.(Ara Jeon's CEO Jeon Jungkook)