Chapter 1 - Dawn of a New Era

"Moving on is the first step towards acceptance and focus on the present for every moment of their lives"

(Note: When I checked the page about the Star Wars' Starships for Genshin Impact Characters, I could see there were no comments on that page. So, it's okay if you are unable to make the comments unlike the "Azur Lane - Unparalleled Unicus" fanfiction story that I have and I respect your beliefs, I changed my opinion about it. I have to make the fleets for these Genshin Impact characters in this story by myself. Also, in this story, this is where the Scaramouche's Fake Sky Theory goes wrong. Anyways, let's start the first chapter of my Genshin Impact fanfiction story, shall we?)

Inside the hyperspace, The Herald of Hope and the Galactic Phalanx was on its way to reach the Genshin Impact universe.

(Like this one on the video, but replace it with The Herald of Hope and my Galactic Phalanx)

Y/N was waiting patiently while looking at the holographic map of the multiverse during his hyperspace travel.

Suddenly, Y/N heard the hologram communication that was being transmitted and he pressed the button to open the transmission to see a blue-skinned humanoid alien with white clothes.

Strategic-Minded Chiss: "I've been waiting for you to talk with me. I didn't expect that you brought a massive fleet. I'm very intrigued with your fleet composition"

Y/N: "So you know about my Galactic Phalanx, right?"

Strategic-Minded Chiss: "I could see that you have a mixed variety of the ships from different eras in our universe, ranging from The Old Republic era to the Legacy era. Most of your ships are modified to be powerful into your own liking and your own understanding of ever-changing warfare"

Y/N: "So, who are you?"

The Strategic-Minded Chiss reveals himself to Y/N via hologram.

Thrawn: "I am Mitth'raw'nuruodo. Just call me Grand Admiral Thrawn. Commander of the Imperial 7th Fleet and I'm commanding my own Imperial 2 Class Star Destroyer named the Chimaera"

A human male shows up from the right side of Thrawn.

Thrawn: "This is my second-in-command who is loyal to me, Captain Gilad Pellaeon"