𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. Completely, Impeccably & Lawfully Yours

A tale of old times, that comprises a journey of endeavoring love and acceptance for being who they were.

A tale where a writer had never written this beautifully before when he laid his eyes upon a human so beautiful on a painting, causing him to have an eruption of those sentiments that even he didn't know he had in his heart all along.

What is love? The writer only had an idea of it as he saw many infected people suffering with this disease. He can't blame himself to be one for this incredibly alluring prince in his blooming youth who he got smitten with without even laying his eye on him once.

You can call it a wonder of destiny that the prince has always known about this hopeless romantic who gave life to ink and paper, giving life to immortal contexts that screamed yearning, desperation, hope and desire to meet his lover which the prince couldn't imagine was himself.

The prince had been stuck in big walls of royalty, from his day to night he was taught morals and values to swear by his kingdom and to be trained for a life his father desired which took away his hope of being able to live his life like he always wanted to.

Luckily that night of the ball occurred, for the first time the prince found someone so intriguing that he wanted to risk his crown for him which the writer had no clue about.

To live a life on the verge of heaven was what the writer felt that day, maybe he almost lost himself to God the moment he laid his eyes upon his beloved prince for the first time. Those eyes he constantly admired were more lively than that painting, that skin was way more gentle and frail, those features were way more radiant and that human was way more heavenly than the angels above.

Could it be easier for the writer to take a step back when he's this close to the person he has always loved and desired to embrace in his dreams?

Maybe it was not, maybe it was a little bit difficult because there lies the truth of reality that may taste bitter most of the time.

The thick line laid between them that had both physical and social distance which the writer believed would come in his way to love his person like he wanted to do, unconditionally.

There laid conditions between them but the writer came to terms of loving him with a distance and let life lead them to the day the prince gradually grew to find the writer more fascinating than just a writer.

To the day where the prince was questioning everything and was searching for clues to find the writer's lover but to only end up learning it was him, it has always been him when he searched for his beautiful man, writer Jeon in the dark corridors of the kingdom, waiting for him to come and meet there at that balcony and kiss under the moonlight just to realize those deep mysterious eyes of that young dashing man has always been searching for him and only him.

Their love has been mutual all along, their desperation remained unmatched and their desires to be more than just said lovers too remained untouched.

They had many obstacles in their journey of conquering each other wholly, there was distance, prejudice, old morals, judgment and unacceptance from all around.

The prince saw how his brother had gone through the same and in his fight for love he lost his crown and left the big walls as if they were never a matter for him. The younger prince was so affected by his departure but what he didn't know was that his departure would take away that rope attached from his brother to fall into his own neck and strangle his hopes.

He was forced to marry the princess his brother was meant to marry for all the political advantages his father saw and what he didn't see was how he was killing his own son inside.