𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. Vows & Coronation

The unforeseen events changed the Kingdom overnight. The town said their last goodbyes to their monarchs, their king and queen forever lasting in peace next to their creator, the God, and leaving the rest to find tranquility on its own.

The funeral was continued without the king and queen, memorials of them were under process and many royals of other kingdoms visited the poor princes in their very difficult time.

All of it needed to sum up despite falling apart everywhere.

The Kingdom was in grief but they soon needed to set the new monarch on the throne and continue this legacy with a beautiful note, as requested by the queen in her last letter.

Her only request was to continue what was meant to and discontinue every sort of inhumane practice in the town, a request to fill the empty fields with blossoms not thorns.

And with days passing by the most important event had the kingdom in a mood of celebration after a long time.

It was not less than a festival for the kingdom, every single citizen of Valchancia was welcomed to give their blessings to their new monarch who would then lead the glory and pride of the kingdom ahead, Kim Seokjin.

The ceremony of coronation of their new monarch was not like ever before, it was more than that because the same day the prince would not only claim his throne but would claim his beloved Queen all along.

They couldn't get a chance to say those vows and lawfully be each other's for the rest of their lives but it was then going to be a reality.

The kingdom was decorated for the unforgettable day, many guests of other towns mustered in Valchancia as they didn't want to miss this chance and give their blessings to their new king and queen as well.

The triumph of the town was unmatchable, the enthusiasm continued for days was finally enchanting the day to the best.

And so was our little prince feeling a lot of emotions, all good and bad together on this overwhelming day.

Something about that day reminded him of that ball night, when he stared at his reflection in the mirror, dressed in his best customized suit adorned with pearls and stones, in his boots and his brown locks styled for the day.

The same enthusiasm was overshadowed by an unknown misery.

Back then he feared to end up not finding his true love that night but for now he was not believing how far they had come.

The gorgeous features of the prince would always speak on his behalf, the confidence he would lose would not diminish the shine of his face, the beauty of his soul and the glory in him from head to toe.

He had inherited those features of grace from the queen, maybe that's why he felt the wrecking of his heart.

He was ready for this big day but deep inside still unready.

The tears accompanied his beautiful amber eyes, and petal-like lips gaped as a heavy exhale fell off and the weak head slightly bent down.

He felt complete finally, but still empty.

The prince closed his eyes and let those tears meet the ground but soon his lover who walked into the room dressed in his best suit as well to check on him caught his beloved prince shedding tears right in front of the mirror.

The writer helped him and everyone around with all that he could for the special day but walking into their room to find his love crying like that had the writer puzzled and feeling helpless all over again.

The prince's shoulders quivered by the impact of those sobs but not too soon because the writer let those guarding arms wrap around his little frame, embracing his pretty flower in his arms protectively.