𝐗𝐈𝐈. So This Is Love?

The more the prince would stay, for sure the more would be the encounters and this didn't stop for them the next day as well.

Like the prince's first day in the kingdom, he took all his time to roam into the kingdom and get a taste of the books he got interested in.

The writer was made sure to escort and help the prince have a voyage of its own in the kingdom the next day as well.

Ask our writer, he didn't even have a bit of complaints, more like it was like a sudden thunder over his desert. The desert of the love so barren with yearning and desire then got replaced with the rain of the prince's presence.

The writer didn't know he loved the prince so much than he knew because everytime they would talk of nothing but everything in the world, be it the designs on walls, paintings all around the palace, the specialities of the antiques, the history of the land of the town, the people of the town and all about the rich heritage associated with the nature all the way up.

Prince Taehyung never felt so familiar with another kingdom as much as he did with the Parks in just one day and the credit for sure goes to the writer himself who had his magical ways to make any story seem fascinating.

They would smile whilst talking, the prince would ask questions like a curious kid and the writer would keep falling harder than ever to realize how the prince was nothing more than just a ball of sunshine.

The two were highly engrossed in each other and this did have some negative signs too.

The prince began to feel a sweet pain everytime he would admire the writer, find more and more intriguing things about him and eventually leave a sigh that would have so much hidden beneath.

He would lie if he would say he didn't quite feel the same way like the protagonists of those romantic fictions he would read.

Was it love?

Was it love if he would wanna see Jungkook speak, would smile when Jungkook would, would feel his heart flutter when the writer would catch him staring, and would feel sparks if it was for mere contacts of hands rubbing against each other when they would walk next to each other.

All those little things meant more than just a throne to the prince.

What he possibly didn't know was the writer's behind story, something he was always curious about so he let himself have some courage the next day of his kingdom and was as always anticipating meeting the writer.

Prince Jimin along with Prince Jin and other administrators and royals were still not in the kingdom as per their voyage to examine and settle things for the land they decided to share.

All of them would be back by evening and the prince still had a day to explore the kingdom a little more.

Not having them didn't make the kingdom any less of a home for the prince, all thanks to the extraordinary service of the writer and the kingdom servants.

The next day the prince's demand was obviously the meadows and the lawns outside of the palace, being his favorite rose garden he was most anticipating to see closely and as expected writer Jungkook accompanied him to the gardens.

But the prince had a demand of his own that the writer had to fulfill and it was to read him some of his own poetries so he followed the prince all the way around in the gardens, let him enjoy his adventure of babying different flowers, admire them and eventually make his way to the rose garden where he seemed brighter than the sun itself.

The writer couldn't help but love the best of the surreal moment he was in, admire the love of his life showing him all his different colors and not letting anything be concealed.