𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. The Injustice Of Power

Fight for love is the fight for life when you have nothing against the world but the world is against you to find one true love.

Battles were started by hearts filled with greed instead of love, for hands hungry for blood not by the hands formed to nurture and grow.

Like the writer who has written beautiful lines together to conserve in the books to be read by many and many to come, keeping his stories in the hearts of people for the rest of their lives.

That's how lovers live, through the hearts of others when they are not acceptable in their own world.

The poor writer Jungkook had nothing against them but his only crime was loving his beloved prince like no other that had his hands tied behind his back, kneeling down in front of the king in his court, mind still a bit hazy with that head injury.

He was brought to the kingdom in the midnight, just as carefully as they had been keeping their eyes on them throughout this.

He could feel his white shirt being wet on the back of his neck, blood rippled down upto his back from his head, his shirt turning shades of crimson. Like wine splashed against a cotton tablecloth, his shirt was coloured like that but the only difference being that he was bleeding love.

A guard held the back of his head, fisting his hair as they made him face the king. The poor writer was too hurt to even wince anymore. He grew numb to the pain of it.

His blurred vision could see the king standing in front of him, coming closer to him with every step he took. The poor writer blinked weakly but to his wonder he couldn't clearly see anything.

He had been held hostage like that for a while, losing all his blood and might lose his life, but none of them showed any mercy as they treated him no less than an animal. That's what a stronger animal does, treat others like animals as well.

"Look who we have here, ahh Jeon Jungkook, I have been searching for you all the time. Sorry for bringing you here like that, I would want my guests to be welcomed with full enthusiasm but what would I do if you'd run away with the groom himself?" The king asked the writer ironically who honestly couldn't even hear him well.

His eyes and ears were deceiving him, as if he was not in that nightmare but besides his beloved still in his arms.

"Tae..." The writer whispered weakly, the only word falling off his lips so far and the king chuckled bitterly.

"Oh don't you worry, our prince Taehyung is on his way back home too."

Jungkook's vision almost got uncleared, losing his will to stay still and gradually losing his breath.

"Take him to the bars but with care, treat him well because we can't risk killing him, not until he becomes the guest of our prince's wedding." The king ordered his men who nodded, two men rushing towards Jungkook to help him get up, take each of his arms over their shoulders and drag him away.

The cunning smile of the king never seemed to fade away, he was facing his victory over innocent lovers, their hearts beneath his boots that he loved but it all would come crashing down for him eventually.

~♛~

Even in the depths of the dark night, the poor lady couldn't even keep her eyes dry.

Hana was dragged to be locked in one of the royal rooms. She was carrying a life in her so the king showed some mercy to his blood in her belly.

But she refused to eat anything and to even rest her tired eyes when she cried on her luxurious bed.

The queen had tried to approach her, convince her that she was safe but she was too far to trust anyone and the poor helpless queen had to leave her like that on her own.