𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. Only Love Can Hurt Like This

"Poured them water, gave them mud, was there to care and nurture,
The roses in my garden still died by the night,
Why is it? I wonder."

The writer's dilemma was immeasurable but he was not ready to sit back and grieve over it. He was there for his lover.

The writer didn't want no carts to waste his time so he hopped on the back of his horse to ride all the way out to the prince's town and to Valchancia.

The horse was naive just like the writer's determination, raging towards the destination with no delay.

The writer was able to save a lot of his time but the sun was not in his favor that day. The weather was cold and dark as if a thunderstorm was approaching them but Jungkook was determined to reach his love no matter what.

The weather was exactly how the writer was feeling inside. Just a minor inconvenience and he would burst with a bolt.

With the continuous trotting of the horse, the writer kept guiding his friend towards the kingdom until after a few hours they were there.

And the writer's challenge began, once he made his way into the kingdom through the woods.

~♛~

The world wouldn't be fair for what's fair, love is the strongest power and everyone would wanna have that and when they can't, they would envy those who love so the best way they could feed their crushed ego is to see someone else in dismay.

The dismay the prince found himself in when he was in his empty room all by himself, staring at his reflection through the mirror in the silent night.

He looked so defeated and so lost, emotionless face with no shine left except for the previous tears that he shed.

The expressions he last carried on the night of the ball, learning how it was a forced tactic of his father to set his sons with powerful kingdoms while they just wanted peace and love.

He somehow saw it coming and it was indeed coming true. A forced marriage.

Out of everything what was weighing against his chest was that helplessness.

He couldn't disagree.

You may ask why?

It happened a month ago.

"No, you can't just force me to marry someone I don't love. I will never agree." The prince yelled with pure annoyance as he left the courtroom, his father's minister walking past the prince to stop him.

"But we have no other choice, your highness."

"It's a no and it will always be a no." The prince stated firmly but soon the king came out into the hallway, glaring at his son.

"Then I have only one way left." The king stated with anger laced beneath his words.

The prince looked at his father, wondering what he meant.

"Minister, plan for a way for that writer's execution. If Parks won't let it happen, cut his hands off so he won't be able to write our beloved young prince poems."

And that was it, the land beneath the prince was shaken for him.

How did he know about that?

Blame that day of them having the best time together near the waterfall in the middle of the woods, a sight seen by one of the king's men and the rest remains history.

The prince couldn't help but tore up at the flashbacks. Nothing remained fine for him after that very day. He was molded into that form he was at the moment, lost, defeated and helpless because for him nothing comes first than his only lover.