𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Taken Away

The poor prince Jin made his way back to his cottage through the dangerous woods in the darkness of the night.

Having the thought of his beloved and his future child had him pacing his horse towards their cottage.

After traveling miles he was able to catch sight of his little home, giving him a sense of comfort as he let go of the cart, safely detaching the horse from the cart to rest in his stable.

The guy inhaled calmly as he made his way to his cottage and to his surprise the door was not shut, the lamp far too fused and causing the darkness inside the cottage as well.

His steps became leisure as he gradually tried to study the surroundings, eerie and silent with a keen sense of discomfort soon sprinting through his veins when he realized.

Suddenly he was swift to rush inside.

"Hana?"

"Hana!" He kept screaming but the dark cottage returned him just the silence.

That heart of him suddenly wrenched with pain striking, giving him the sign of his beloved missing.

Losing his mind he looked all around the cottage, the nearby fields and anywhere she could possibly be but then he was standing in front of the cottage again, chest heaving up and down by the heavy breaths.

He decided to lighten a lamp to carry, deciding to search for his beloved and suddenly out of nowhere his eyes landed on unfamiliar footprints near the bush, telling him that someone had been there.

He flickered his eyes to see it clearly as he then squatted down with his lamp to see it closely. The footprints suddenly reminded him of something and that didn't seem like a good sign at all.

His breath hitched as he sucked in the air through his parted lips, eyes wandering into space as he began to think of ways to get to her because those shoes signaled him men sent by his evil father.

Just when he could decide on something, the trotting horse coming to his way caught his attention, he stood up instinctively as he extended the lamp in front to see who was coming.

Not to mention how he was quick to grab the knife tied around his waist through a belt, taking it out to extend in front in his defense and the horse with a man on its back stopped by a few meters away.

"Who are you? And where's my beloved?" Jin asked sternly as he held the knife tighter, narrowing his eyes at the man who got off the horse, wearing big boots and a huge cape with a hood over his head covering his face.

"Did I scare you, Prince Jin?" Suddenly Jin heard a familiar voice belonging to none other than Prince Park Jimin, taking off his hood as he walked towards him carefully and Jin let go of a heavy breath.

Eyes suddenly turned softer as vulnerability took over him which Jimin could notice when he stood in front.

"You asked me about your beloved? Is everything alright?" Jimin asked sincerely.

"Prince Park, help me."

And that's all Jin could say and Jimin didn't wait for any longer to do so.

~♛~

The king was marching back and forth in his courtroom, waiting for his men to bring the one he asked them to and the queen could see his desperation up from the mezzanine.

She had been silenced for a while but something in her had been tested that night, something on the verge of being erupted as she saw her egoistic husband trying to destroy a family and a home, especially the kingdom.