Birthday surprise [Rui Kamishiro]

Start from the beginning

(Honestly you were just glad he didn't give you a cannon)

——————

Your eyes sparkled as you stepped into the actual wonderland itself, turning your head left and right to stare at carnival games that were probably rigged, super fast rides & of course the signature Ferris wheel that every amusement park would need.

"Impressed?" You turned to see the males signature cat-like smile. Rolling your eyes you nodded.

You came to Phoenix wonderland only to watch Rui and his friends perform, but everytime, and everytime you passed by, you never took a second to admire the place.

It just struck you how beautiful the scenery was, and although you adore Rui & his spectacular shows, you were honestly glad you were hanging out with him here.

Suddenly, your focus changed from once which was the wonderland; to a basic carnival game.

Now you knew better, carnival games were rigged and you'd be spending your money trying to buy something that you just couldn't buy.

For two reasons; one: you can't buy a carnival prize, you have to work for it. and two: they were a waste of TICKETS.

you rolled your eyes, grabbing rui as you dragged him away from the games. He was too busy admiring odd contraptions on a ride that he yelled slightly as you yanked him.

You felt a bit disappointed, walking away from the stand is all... The F/A sure looked cute. But it was whatever, you could find a ton of those online for cheaper than popcorn at a theatre.

Atleast you hoped you could.

Suddenly Kamishiro came to a halt, you stopped to look at him, seeing him stare at something eagerly.

You followed his gaze, and to no surprise... he was looking at a teacup ride, the ones where you could control how fast the cups spin.

A groan escaped your lips, ignoring his chuckle as he happily took you with him and waited in line.

You made a mistake of coming with him to a completely different park once, one that also had teacup ride... an all too terrible experience in your opinion.

Back when you were kids, you and Rui went to places often during the summer, since both of you had no one else to play with.

One day you went to a goofy amusement park while on vacation somewhere, and Rui being the exceptionally observant one he is spotted the ride and dragged you after you had kindly accepted.

Yes, we're scratching the part off where tiny you wanted to say no because it seemed boring & you had hesitantly agreed when you turned and saw your parents staring daggers at you to accept.

— You thought it was going to be one heck of a boring time, until he took ahold of the wheel and spun it so fast you felt like you could throw up, he still teases you to this day over how your face looked.

Your stomach twisted, of course you trusted him, and sure that teacup incident was a little bit fun (if you ignore the throwing up in the trash can part) but.... Part of you had a bad feeling about this, and no it was not because of the mischievous smile he was sending your way, the one he always sent when he was planning something evil.

Unconditional Love - ✿ project sekai oneshots / scenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara