Ch. 182 Goli chhu kar gayi.

Începe de la început

SP looking at Riya : I think we have to go!

Riya worried : But YN?

SP placing his hand on Riya's shoulder : Tavish hai Riya. Vo dono ek dusre ko sambhal lenge. Aur Tavish ko bahut kuch sambhalna hai.

SP's eyes become cold while speaking.

SP himself was not going to leave the person who had attacked his daughter. SP takes a deep breath and signals Bhuvik. All three leave from there.

Tavish separates from YN. YN's eyes go to Tavish's arm. Then she looks at Tavish's face.

Tavish holding YN's hand : let's go.

Tavish goes ahead holding YN's hand. Suyash and Jaksh also leave from there.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA PALACE

Tavish and YN go to the bedroom. YN makes Tavish sit on the bed. And goes to the closet room. After some time, YN comes with the first aid box.

YN stands in front of Tavish, places the box on the table and sits on the bed.

YN looks at Tavish : Take off your blazer.

Tavish doesn't react to anything after listening to YN.

YN takes a deep breath and takes off Tavish's blazer and then Tavish's shirt. YN sees Tavish's arm where there was blood.

Tavish without looking at YN : Goli chhu kar nikali hai Wifey.

After listening to Tavish, YN takes a look at Tavish, then starts cleaning Tavish's wounds.

YN controls herself, yet a sob escapes from her mouth. On hearing this, Tavish immediately looks at YN who was bandaging his arms with tearful eyes.

Tavish placing his hand on YN's cheek. : Wifey it's nothing. It just..

YN raised her head and stared at Tavish : Shut up Tavish.

YN lowers her head again.

After bandaging, YN closed the first aid box. Tavish pulls YN and hugs her to his chest. YN started crying after holding Tavish.

Tavish caressing YN's head : Sshh Wifey. I'm fine.

YN crying : you are not fine Tavish. I know You are blaming yourself. I can't see you like this. you are a very proud person Tavish.
I can't see you falling in my own eyes.

After listening to YN, Tavish separates YN from him. And sees her face. Which was wet with tears.

Tavish wiping YN's tears : Wifey. Galti to hui ha na..

YN sobbing : Forget it Tavish.

Tavish gets closer to YN : i can't Wifey. Meri ankho ke samne baar baar vahi manjar..

Tavish had just said that YN places her lips on Tavish's lips. She starts kissing Tavish deeply. Tavish starts supporting YN. He was releasing all his frustration in this kiss.

After about 15 minutes, Tavish leaves YN's lips. YN takes a deep breath and looks at Tavish.

Tavish placing his hand on YN's baby bump : Tum thik ho na Wifey? Koi pain to nahi ho raha hai?

YN blinking her eyes : No I'm totally fine.

Hearing YN's words, Tavish stands up from the bed.

YN looks at Tavish with tired eyes.
Tavish goes to the closet room. And comes out with a shirt.