3. meet and greet!?

disclaimer :

This story has no intentions of offending anyone!! the artists nor the readers . This work is purely fiction and made for entertainment and has no relation with the artists personal life or character.

________________________________________________________________________________

song recommendation yet again pookies!

COOL WITH YOU BY NEWJEANS

the story :

Bang pd Pov:

"MARRIAGE?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Calm down son, let's talk about it calmly." said my dad.

"How can I calm down when you guys decide such an important event in my life without even telling me A SINGLE WORD about it? I'm the one getting married, isn't it?" I say, my heart beating in an uneven pace.

"Hyuk-ah, my son I know very well you are busy with work and can't spend your time in things of this sort. But for us, your parents. I'd love to see you getting married and besides the guy you're getting married to is amazing.

"GUY?!" I question.

"weren't you the one who said you'd prefer marrying a guy?" my mom said.

"Yes, yes I'd prefer guys." I replied.

"Think about it, son. Marriage can be a beautiful thing. It's not always like you expect it to turn out." said my father.

"we've set up a blind date for you. Meet the guy, introduce yourselves and talk. Then tell us what you think about it, alright? If not for you at least do it for mum and dad" my mom says ruffling my hair, smiling at me.

*My dad pats my back before him, and my mother leave my room excusing themselves. *

TIME SKIP

xxx restaurant

bang pd Pov:

*I arrive at the restaurant and enter the lounge where I would be meeting my blind date*

"Welcome sir!" an employee greets me.

"Hello." I reply.

"I'm sorry to inform you, sir but the restaurant is closed right now it has been booked-"

" Booked by Mr. Park?" I interrupt him.

"I'm his date." I speak.

" I apologize sir, please seat yourself comfortably while I get you, our menu."

* I nod taking a seat next to the grand view of Seoul's busy streets. Thats when I hear footsteps coming towards my table, I look to the direction of the sound expecting my menu, but my eyes lock with one of the most beautiful pairs of orbs I had ever seen. *

" Park Jin-Young" he says forwarding his hand for me to shake.

"Bang Si-hyuk" I say shaking his forwarded hands.

""end of ep.2""

Thank you for your support!!