33

Isabella's POV

"Waffles." I whine as I hold my doggy. "She sleeps so long."

"Shush you." My Mama says as she scratches my head. "Let the pregnant lady sleep."

"But it's Christmas." I say while pouting.

"Well go see if she needs help getting out of bed." Mommy says.

"I can do that." I say then I get off the couch and head up to my room.

Once I get into the room I quietly shut the door then I creep over to the bed.

"Blakey." I whisper as I approach the bed. "Blake are you awake."

"Mhmm." Blake says with a sleepy smile as she looks up at me. "You left bed."

"Because it's Christmas morning." I say.

"Am I fucking up the morning?" Blake asks

"No." I say. "I'm just needy and need my girlfriend so I can snuggle and open up presents."

Blake chuckles then she pulls me towards her and hugs my legs.

"You know I'm kinda sad you were awake when I came in." I say. "I wanted to give you a surprise to wake you up."

"Surprise?" Blake quizzically asks.

"Remember what we talked about a couple nights ago." I say.

"OH." Blake says then she throws the covers off her revealing her nude body. "I can go back to sleep."

"I'd rather you stay awake." I say as lock the door then I lay in-between my girlfriends legs.

"Yay." Blake says.

"Well someone's wet." I say as I get a good look at my girlfriend's pussy.

"I was having a very nice sex dream when you came in." Blake says.

"Well let's make your dream a reality." I say and hook my arms around Blake's thigh's then I blow on her pussy.

"Mommy." Blake moan as I blow on her core again

"You've got such a pretty pussy Mrs. Salazar." I coo then I kiss Blake's lower lips.

"Mommy." Blake begs then she lightly pushes my head into her pussy.

"Yes Ma'am." I mumble then I take a long slow lick of Blake's pussy before I go to town and taste Blake's sweet sweet pussy.

"Oh thank fuck." Blake moans.

I continue tasting Blake for a long time while listening to Blake's moans.

"Mommy....Mommy....Mommy I'm gonna cum." Blake moans so I add two fingers to Blake's pussy and start pumping them in and out of her.

"Cum for me baby." I say and look at Blake "Cum for Mommy."

I reattach my mouth to Blake's pussy then continue to taste her while fingering her.

A few minutes later Blake's grip on my head tightens then she coats my face with her juices

"Fuck Mommy." Blake moans as I continue to taste her and finger her through her orgasm.

I keep tasting and fingering Blake for a while then I feel her wrap her thighs around my head.

"I'm not going anywhere my beautiful slut." I say then kiss her thigh's.

"Mommy I'm so fucking close." Blake says.

Damn.

"Let go baby." I say. "Cum on my face and let me taste your juices."

"Mommy." Blake moans in ecstasy as she covers my face with her juices.

Once Blake has finished coating my face with her juices I clean her pussy up then I resume tasting my soulmate and fingering her.

"You taste so good baby." I say then resume my actions.

"Fuck Mommy." Blake says as her nails dig into my back while I continue to ravish my soulmate's pussy with my mouth. "Sensitive"

"One more time baby." I say and add another finger then start fucking Blake with three fingers. "Cum one more time then I'll make sweet sweet love to you."

"Well I'm already close." Blake says then I tap on her g-spot a couple times. "Oh you............Fucking...Fuck"

I chuckle then I continue fingering and tasting Blake and every time I enter her pussy I make sure to hit her g-spot.

As I'm fingering Blake I see her throw her head back then she lets go and floods my face with her juice for the third time.

"MMMM." I moan as I taste my Baby Mama. "Delicious."

"Fucking amazing." Blake admits as I remove my finger's from her pussy.

"So good." I say. "You always taste so fucking good."

Blake smiles at me then I get off the bed.

"Shower time?" Blake question.

"Shower time my queen." I say then I help Blake off the bed and onto her feet.

Once Blake's off the bed, we head into the bathroom and take a quick shower.

After our shower, we dry off then put on our Christmas onesie's and head down stairs.

"I got her Mommy." I say with a smile as I wrap my arms around my girlfriend.

"Aww." My Mommy says. "You two picked out such cute onesies."

In my family it's custom for the couples/throuples to choose unique onesies to wear on Christmas morning.

Blake and I are wearing red Christmas onesies.

"What about Waffles?" I say as I pick up my doggy.

Waffles is wearing the same red Christmas onesie as Blake and I.

"Waffles always looks cute." Mama says. "But she looks extra cute today."

Waffles woofs then I set her down and watch her run off towards the living room.

Once Waffles gets out of my sight, Blake and I get our hot chocolates then we head into the living room.

When we get into the living room Blake and I sit on the open couch and snuggle.

"Oh this isn't one of your presents, but I haven't got around to showing it to you so here." I say as I grab a binder thingy filed with papers then I hand it to Blake.

"What is it?" Blake questions as she opens it. "Ooh."

"What is it?" Sofia asks.

"The script I wrote last year."

"You wrote a script?" Kendrick asks.

"Yeah." I say. "I had a bad night and couldn't sleep so I just wrote down my thoughts and a couple hours after I started I came up with a story idea so I just went with it and now I have a 150 page script."

My story idea is basically a female treasure hunter with a female love interest.

"Damn." Kendrick says.

"I can't wait to read this." Blake mumbles making me smile.

"Alright kiddos." Mommy says. "Let's open presents."