12

Isabella's POV

"MEETINGS IN 10." Someone from the locker room shouts so we stop playing keepy ups, I grab my ball, then all of us head to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room I put my football up then Waffles and I follow Ezra to the Defensive meeting room for our meeting on what to do against our opponent tonight, the Anaheim Ducks.

After our 20 minute meeting, we head back to the locker room to get ready then I grab the stuff I wear under my pads and jersey then Waffles and I head into the bathroom and head into one of the stalls.

Once in the stall I take off my shorts and boxers, put on my compression shorts that have a cup in them, and I put on my sports bra then I put on my black Army long sleeve shirt that I wear under neath my pads every game.

After I'm dressed in my underwear I gather my stuff and head back to my locker.

When I get to my locker, I put the stuff I changed out of in my locker then I put on my normal socks, my shinguards, and my hockey socks.

Once my legs are dressed, I secure my hockey sock to my compression shorts with the velcro tabs then I put on my pants and my skates.

After my lower body is dressed, I tape up my knees and ankles so that my shinguards don't move around then I put on my shoulder pads and my elbow pads.

Once I have my upper body pads on I look at the special jerseys were wearing today for our Halloween game.

"I like these

"I like these." I mumble then I put on my jersey.

Once I have my jersey on I secure my jersey to my pants with the tie down strap.

After I secure my jersey, I put on my helmet, put on my gloves, and grab one of my sticks then I head outside to the hallway and wait for everyone to be finished getting dressed.

Once everyone is in the hallway, Waffles and I lead everyone to the ice.

When we get to the bench, Waffles hops up onto the bench and sits then I scratch her head.

"Good girl." I say with a smile making Waffles smile then I head out onto the ice and skate around our half of the ice.

As I skate around I see all of my teammates scratch Waffles' head before they step onto the ice which makes me smile.

Once everyone's on the ice I stop at the bench and do some stretches while talking with my doggy.

When our warmup time ends, Waffles and I head back to the locker room with my teammates.

Once in the locker room I sit down in my locker then I relax and listen to Coach Nash's last minute talk.

After Coach Nash finishes his talk, I put my dark brown curly hair up into a low bun then I put on my helmet, put in my black and gold mouth, and my gloves.