5

Isabella's POV

"ISABELLA." Aurora Mewis shouts as Waffles and I walk into the main Secrets club here in New York for the after party of my first game.

Only Abby, Sheridan, Jasmine, Ezra, Ariel, Azura and Adelaide are into BDSM, but it's nice to be able to go to Secrets and have a place where no phones are allowed so we can just relax, have a few drinks, watch some pretty ladies dance, and enjoy being with our friends.

Ezra isn't here with us because he is a dude and dudes aren't allowed in Secrets and Ariel is with Ezra probably getting her back blown out or being tied up.

"Oh you are drunk as hell." I say as Waffles and I walk over to my friends and sisters.

"Maybe a little." Aurora says then she plants her self in her wife Sam's lap.

"There's my little hockey player." Jessie says as she pinches my cheeks.

"Jessie." I whine as I smack the Canadian's hands away. "Meanie."

My friends chuckle then I get hugged a lot.

"You all give good hugs." I say as I sit down at the booth.

"Are you feeling okay?" My sister Sofia asks.

"Mhmm." I say. "I feel great."

"Good." Sofia says then Amara hands me my drink.

"Now drink your Shirley Temple." Amara says.

I've been sober for four months.

"Oh alright." I say then I drink my drink. "Wait why aren't you with Kendrick?"

"He's having a sleepover with his nieces." Amara says with a smile.

"Aww." I say with a smile.

"Mhmm." Amara says then sips on her drink and dances in her seat.

I chuckle at my sisters antics then I drink my drink and talk to my friends.

While I'm talking to my friends I lock eyes with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen a couple of times.

"Excuse me?" I question as I lock eyes with the pretty lady for the umpteenth time tonight.

"Yes?" Azura asks.

"Who's that?" I question as I look at the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on.

"That's Blake Lively

"That's Blake Lively." Katana says.

"Is she single?" I question as the pretty blonde lady smiles and waves at me.

"She is now." Emma says as I wave back at Blake. "Go say hi."

"I've never done this before." I say as I grab my drink. "What do I say?"

At least I think I've never approach an unknown woman like this before.

"Well your name for one." Adelaide says.