Lando had met my mother a few months ago when she met us for a race. It was for a short time though. They knew we were dating, and we FaceTimed a lot. I could see why Lando would be nervous though. I mean my parents were just getting used to him and now we would have to share this news.

"It'll be fine. My father will try to scare you, but I promise he's not actually mean" Carlos explained to lando. Lando smiled, "thanks Carlitos. Besides I have your support, I know you'll defend me" he winks.
"Hmm yeah..no you're on your own little boy" Carlos joked.

I rolled my eyes as they continued to make fun of each other and joke. Obviously I wasn't bothered I just liked to seem annoyed. I'm glad they got along well. It couldn't be more perfect. Carlos agreed to join us for our trip to Madrid, since they both had off.

____

Later in the afternoon, I hopped in the shower to get ready. We invited Max and P to dinner at a fancy restaurant. Lando wanted to tell Max first because he was his best friend. We knew they'd keep the secret in the meantime. Besides, after we told our parents this weekend, we planned to announce it to the rest of the world.

I finished drying myself off and chose my outfit while lando showered.

Once we we're both dressed, I cleaned up my room so it would be set when we returned.
"You look so sexy baby" lando smiled walking up to me. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me. He kisses my lips, long and passionately.
"Lan.." I smiled into the kiss.
"Okay okay. Let's go, before I can't contain myself" he winked.
I traced my fingers along his jaw and leaned over to kiss him.
"I love you my British boy" I smiled, and we both laughed.
"I love you too" he set me down and held my hand.

We walked out of the room and ran into Carlos in the living room. He smiled as he looked down at his phone.
"Who has is blushing?" I joked with Carlos, leaning over to pretend to view his screen.
"Tina! Privacy please" he said sarcastically.
"I think I know what's going on" I smiled. He shook his head and stood up.
"You look beautiful hermanita. Have fun, I'll be here waiting" he said changing the subject.
"Gracias chili. Adioos"

I hug him goodbye and lando and I walk out of the apartment. Now that the fans know we're together, it's easier to go out. Lando drives us to the restaurant which is only about 15 minutes away. We enter and are walked over to our table.

P and Max are already seated and smile as we arrive.
"Tsk tsk. Typically Lan..being late. Tina, I had hope with you" max joked.
"Nice to see you too Maxi" I smiled at his nickname I chose for him.
"P you look amazing" I squealed.
"Stopp you look better than I!" She squealed back.
"Ladies, ladies. This is a sophisticated restaurant act mature please" lando whispered.
"Sorry sorry" we laughed and sat down. Lando shakes his head and laughed.

The waitress walked over and took our order and then walks away.
"So before we have dinner we wanted to tell you guys our surprise. Because I know Lan cannot wait to tell you any longer" I say. Lando nods and smiles.
"You're making me nervous" P says as she looks over at max.
"Yes please do tell" he replies.

Lando pulls out an envelope from his pocket. He hands it to max. Max begins to unwrap it slowly, smiling as he looks over at us. He finally opens it fully and they both freeze.

P squeels and stands up.
"No way! Im so excited for you! Is this for real??" She asks as she stands over to hug me. Tears form in my eyes as I take in her hug. I nod.
"No way Lando! This is so exciting. I can't believe it" I hear max tell lando. They stand up and hit each other.

We then switch and sit back in our seats. Lando wipes my tears and kisses my lips.
"Baby.." he smiles. I smile back and lean my head on his shoulder.
"When did you find out? How far are you?" P asks us.

We explain everything to them as they pay attention intensely. I'm so glad they were as excited and happy as we were. I can tell it meant a lot to lando for max to react how he did. If only it was this easy telling everyone else.
I'm couldn't wait now for our beautiful baby boy or girl to be here. To be surrounded with all these people who would love them as much as we do.

To spend the rest of my life with lando. I would have never imagined this years ago.

landonorris with valentinna02 your fav couple 😮‍💨user1: omgguser2: caption is so real     valentinna02: ^ lando chose it 😭carlossainz57: mhmm    user3: ^ lmaoo valentinna02: pic creds to P !!     maxfewtrell: ^ and P creds to Max !!

your fav couple 😮‍💨
user1: omgg
user2: caption is so real
    valentinna02: ^ lando chose it 😭
carlossainz57: mhmm
    user3: ^ lmaoo
valentinna02: pic creds to P !!
    maxfewtrell: ^ and P creds to Max !!

____

After dinner and saying goodbye to max and p, we drive back to the apartment. Lando wanted to spend the night again, so luckily it was only one stop.

We walk into the apartment, and Carlos was playing on the simulator. I was feeling tired, one of my pregnancy symptoms so I wanted to head to bed already.
"Buenas noches chili" I kisses his cheek and walked over to my room. Lando follows behind me.

I changed into shorts and one of his hoodies, and tied my hair back.
"I'm going to go with Carlos for a bit, that okay?" He leaned over to me. I nodded and smiled.
"Goodnight Tina, I love you" he kissed my lips.
"Goodnight Lan, I love you more" I kissed him back.
"And goodnight my beautiful baby" he lifted the hoodie slowly and revealed my stomach. A small bump was already showing. He places his hand on it, and then leaned over to kiss my stomach.

I smiled at his gesture. He kissed me one last time and turned the light off, walking out of the room.

Lando POV
"Take that Carlitoos!" I laughed as I had beat his high score.
"I let you win" he smacked me.
"Ow! Relax" I replied, causing us both to laugh.

I was glad Carlos and I had become close. It made everything better. I was glad I could still be with Valentina and it wasn't awkward. Carlos and I'd friendship didn't change.

"So I actually wanted to talk to you about something" I say to him.
"What's up?" He asked as he was concentrated on the tv.
"I wanted to ask for your blessing to ask Tina to marry me"
He paused, and his reaction suddenly turned into a smile.
"Wait really?"
I nod.
"Obviously I'm going to ask your father. But this next step with the pregnancy is very important to me. I love Valentina and I want to spend every day with her for the rest of our lives. I've never been more sure of anything"
"Aww lando. Of course! I couldn't think of anyone better for my sister. I'm really glad you asked me. I didn't think you'd take me into account"
"Hey, I mean we're already like brothers. Of course I'd take you into account, always" I smile and pull him into a hug.

Eventually it turns into us playfully hitting each other. We can never be serious for too long. I laugh as he goes back to playing. I was serious about what I told him. And I couldn't wait to ask her.