Chapter 48

Aizawa stood next to Dream in front of Principle Nezu. "You can go Eraser thank you for bringing Drean here," Nezu said sipping on his tea. Aizawa nodded and stepped out. Dream and Nezu just stared at each other in silence before Nezu spoke, "So you brought Tommy back to life?" he asked.

"Yes," Dream replied.

"He looked quite alive this morning when I was walking past you two," Nezu said with a devilish smile. "Well...um." Dream stuttered. Nezu just laughed "Don't worry I won't expose your little game I just ask you not to harm the students and that you warn me next time 'cause we don't wanna waste police time and resources for an act."

"I understand thank you," Dream said happily.

"Okay you can go now I'll take care of everything with the police," Nezu said sipping on his tea. Dream got up and walked out. As he was leaving Aizawa caught him again with his scarf thinking he was trying to escape. "Nezu says I can go back to class," Dream said. Aizawa didn't believe him and went into Nezu's office himself keeping Dream wrapped up. 

(With class 1A) 

"What was it like being dead?" Denki asked

Tommy stared off into the distance, "Terrifying Willbur kept talking about getting back at everyone who wronged him. He was so angry just like how he was before his death but much worse," Tommy explained his voice filled with fear and regret. "We can't allow Willbur to be resurrected no matter what!" 

"Don't worry we'll watch over Ghostbur when you guys can't, " Momo said comforting Tommy.  

"Thank you but Dream is very sneaky he can get himself out of any situation," Tommy warned. 

"The school has very straight rules about breaking the law on campus I'm sure Dream is being given the proper punishment right now!" Ida exclaimed.  

"Which law through?" Kaminiari asked everyone looked at him confused. "You speaking in riddles again battery pack!" Bakugo complained. 

"What I mean is that. Is Dream being punished using Japan's law against murder or is the law against breaking natural order? You know 'cause he brought Tommy back from the dead." 

"Well, obviously the law against murder cause you can't be charged for bringing people back to life. Can you?" Sero said  

"It's completely unheard of the idea of bringing someone back to life. So Tommy is quite the abomination," Tokoyami explained. 

"I'M NOT AN ABOMINATION," Tommy screamed but no one cared. Uraraka turned to Dristan who was hanging upside down from the ceiling. "Drista you're a god right?" she asked. 

"Yeah I'm the god of chaos," Drista replied happily. The other class 1A members heard this and started listening in on the conversation. "So is Dream also a god?" the class waited in anticipation for the little girl's answer. 

"As of this moment Dream is not a god," Drista said with a chuckle. 

"Wait are you saying that at one time whether he was good or bad, Dream was a god?" Tokoyami asked horrified with her answer. 

"Oh, look at the time gotta go!" Drista then disappeared. Everyone then turned to the seven SMP members wanting answers. "Hey don't look at us god has a very wide meaning in our world," Purple said. 

"Yeah, Techno is called the Blood God but he doesn't have any real powers," Tubbo said. 

"Yes I do," Techno said. "I have the power to make one man cry just by being near him." 

"Who is it?" Momo asked

"You guys know about the huge scare on Quackity's face that looks like someone cut him deeply." The students all nodded knowing what he was talking about. "Who do you think gave him that scare?" Techno asked with a big smile. The students were horrified that he would do that to someone especially since they all knew how he could've killed Quackity. Mina was about to ask something but the door opened and Dream walked in horrifying the students even further. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy yelled as Aizawa walked into the room looking pissed off more than usual. The students began to complain about Dream being there but Aizawa shut them down with his iconic mean look. "Listen I'm not happy about this either but Nezu said Dream can stay so he's staying but he can't be near Tommy go sit next to Mineta." 

"No, he smells like old Cheese!" Dream complained. 

"Don't care now GO!" Dream huffed and sat down next to Mineta annoyed. 

Kaminiari leaned over to Kirishima and whispered, "I bet Dream used his powers to convince Nezu to let him stay." 

"Sure but Nezu can also be very cruel at times you ever noticed that, so maybe Nezu worked out a plan with Dream to hurt us." The two boys quickly quieted down realizing their thoughts might come true. 

(That Night at the Mansion) 

Class 1A students along with Aizawa and Nezu all made their way to the mansion excited for the party. Before they knocked on the door Tubbo had opened it happily greeting everyone. "Hey guys welcome!" Tubbo said happily greeting everyone. They walked in and saw an amazing chandelier that sparkled beautifully. 

"Wow! That's amazing where did you get it?" Mina asked.

"Foolish built it, he's been working on it ever since we made the house," Tubbo explained. "Anyways the parties downstairs let me show you the staircase Sam built." Tubbo then walked over to the lever on the wall and pulled it down, there was a sound like something was supposed to happen. He pulled the lever up and still nothing. "Excuse me for a moment," Tubbo said going down a trap door. The students can hear muffled screaming from Tubbo calling for Sam to fix the stairs. Silence followed before Tubbo came back upstairs. "Give him a couple minutes," Tubbo said dusting off his tuxedo. 

Not long after everyone heard the sound of tiny feet coming down from upstairs, Tubbo walked over and saw Micheal with Foolish Jr crawling down the stairs backward. "Hey! You're both supposed to be in bed," Tubbo said walking up the stairs.

"aaaaaaa" Micheal complained 

"No aaaaa it's past your bedtime," Tubbo said picking the babies up. "I'll be right back!" Just then Sam came out of the trap door wearing a tux covered in red dust. "Where's Tubbo?" 

"Went to put the kids away," Momo said. 

Sam shrugged and pulled the lever causing the floor to open up revealing a huge staircase leading down. "Whoa, you guys have too much free time!" Sero said amazed. 

"Wait wait wait!" Tubbo shouted running down from upstairs. "Damn it Sam I wanted to open the floor." 

"Tubbo I'm now gonna have them wait for you let's just get going before the timer runs out," Sam said leading the students down the stairs. Everyone followed happily excited to see the party room.  They walked down large stairs that were lined with marble, glowstone, and farms built into the wall. It was honestly something the students had never seen and were amazed to experience. And then they approached ten-foot-tall wooden doors. 

"Ready?" Sam said making the students cheer in excitement. He opened the door and.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone hope you're having a good time with your families. I know I am and I'm resting after all my Midterms and Finals. That's why I wasn't updating I know can't catch a break these past few months but everything is fantastic now. Have fun opening presents and eating ham!