Chapter 46

Tubbo and Ranboo entered the house immediately being greeted by Foolish who just finished washing the kids. "Welcome back Ranboo! Here's Michael ready for his lava bath?" Foolish said handing over the zombie pig child in a towel. Ranboo took the child and smiled at him, "Hi Michael you missed daddy?" He said softly. 

Michael looked at Ranboo and started screaming his lungs out. "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" Michael then began thrashing around trying to get out of his arms. This leads to Ranboo dropping him and Tubbo just barely catching his child. 

"Ranboo!" Tubbo said surprised that his husband didn't react to their child falling. 

"Sorry he wouldn't stop moving," Ranboo said. 

"Maybe you should go rest I'll go dress Michael for his nap," Tubbo said taking his son upstairs.  Ranboo nodded and followed his upstairs. Foolish watched this shacking his head at Ranboo weird action but pushed it off as not seeing him in a while. The tall half enderman walked around upstairs looking for his shared bedroom when he ran into the pink-haired man walking right past without saying anything. Techno stopped and turned around surprised that his brother-in-law didn't say anything. 

"Hey, Ranboo-"Techno said turning around. Ranboo jumped at Techno's cold tone, "-Did you just get back from the hospital?" 

"Um..yeah," Ranboo responded shyly

"How was it?" 

"Good, I'm feeling much better just tired so I'm gonna go lay down," Ranboo said before starting to walk away. 

"⟟⎎ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅ ⋔⟒ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ⌇⏃⊬ ⋔⊬ ☊⏃⏁☊⊑ ⌿⊑⍀⏃⌇⟒" Techno said calmly. Ranboo turned around and looked at Techno confused.

"What?" He asked 

"Oh, nothing don't worry about it!" Techno said. "Good luck with your nap." He then walked away acting as if nothing was wrong. As he made his way down the hallway he saw Philza outside messing with his crows, so Techno decided to go talk to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you guys stop trying to drown Brian!" Philza said picking up the small wet crow. 

"Hey Dad!" Techno said approaching Philza, he quickly turned around worried for his pink-haired son. 

"Techno what's wrong? Are you hurt? Are the voices bothering you again or Did Wilbur give you another wet willy?" Philza asked panicked for the health of his favorite son.

"I'm fine but it's about Ranboo," Techno said pushing away Philza's hands. 

"Ranboo? I saw him walk into the house with Tubbo not long ago. What could've happened to him now?" 

"Not now but then," Techno said leaning against a tree.

"Come again, Mate?" Philza asked confused.

"I think Ranboo's be replaced with a clone!" 

The crow's father laughed, "Techno have you been listening to the voice again? There's no way someone replaced Ranboo." 

"Phil I'm telling you that man in our house isn't Ranboo!" 

Philza calmed down and tried to talk to his anxious son, "Techno there's no way someone could've copied him. Tubbo said that All Might was gonna be next to him the entire time, so how would anyone have gotten close enough to him to do anything?"

"Maybe when they did test or when All Might was asleep," Techno pondered. "Or maybe it was someone with vampire powers?" 

"Vampire powers?" Phil chuckled.

"Think about it we're in a world filled with people who have superpowers, there has to be one who has to power to change themselves." 

"Fine let's say that someone can copy another person's appearance by drinking their blood. You forget that Enderman blood is both extremely toxic and explosive under the wrong circumstances." Philza said, "Even if they got a hold of his blood they'd be too sick to even stand and would die in minutes." 

Techno wanted to argue but knew Philza was right there was no way anyone would be stupid or smart enough to figure out how to stabilize Enderman blood. The crows caught onto Techno's upset mood and started pecking at Philza's legs. "Hey!" Philza said trying to avoid the crow's attacks. 

Techno watched Philza trying to avoid his crow leading to Phil doing a stupid dance, which caused Techno to burst out laughing. "You look like Tommy when he tried to walk across hot coals," Techno laughed. 

Finally, the crows stopped their attack leaving Philza tired and out of breath, "I'm sorry for laughing after dinner I'll talk to Ranboo and see what's going on okay."

"Alright old man see you at the table," Techno said leaving Phil to still deal with his birds. Once he was gone Philza got up and stared angrily at his birds. "All of you too you're room NOW!" He demanded angrily before realizing that they hadn't built a room for the birds yet. However, it was already too late as the birds had already flown through Philza's bedroom window that was left open. 

Phil sighed defeated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno walked down under the basement and into a small room to see Dream sitting on the couch reading while Tommy was chained to the wall in the corner. "Techno help Dream's being a bitch!" Tommy shouted while fighting against his chains. 

"Not now Tommy the adults are talking," Techno said ignoring his little brother. 

"Hey Techno what's up?" Dream asked putting the book down. 

"Teletubby there's something strange about Ranboo," Techno said. "And I came to warn you." 

"What's wrong with Ranboo?" Dream asked concerned. 

"He's not acting like himself he's acting like he's always acting, unknown." 

"I hear you," Dream said getting up and pacing around.

"Techno you're being paranoid again. Tubbo can tell Ranboo from a mile away," Tommy said. "Maybe you're just confused cause he smells different or something."

"I'm not a dog Tommy!" 

"You said it, not me," Tommy chuckled. 

"Don't make me shave another dirty sock in your mouth," Techno teased. 

Tommy shut up very quickly after that. 

Dream then got an idea, "Act normal no matter how different this clone might act we know they can't hold it forever, and crakes will show quickly. I'll notify the others through Discord you make sure they keep it together. Report back to me everything you find strange." 

"What about Tubbo? He has rose-tinted glasses on, he'll keep brushing the red flags off like they're dust," Techno said concerned. 

Dream smiled, "Only a matter of time before the goat starts ramming people."