Chapter 5

"Okay, he's gone," Bad said, turning towards the others.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief, finally being able to relax again. "So this is where we'll be living?" Quackity asked.

"It might look rough, but nothing a little landscaping could fix," Foolish said, being optimistic. 

"Sorry, but you can't landscape the inside of a house," Techno said straight-faced.

"Well, the inside can't be that bad," Erect said 

"Then you first king," George said, pointing to the house. Erect looked at the house, scared.

"No, I'm good; Fundy, you live in a messy house; why don't you go," Erect said 

"Fuck you; why not Tubbo?" Fundy said annoyed

"Why Me!" Tubbo shouted, "Dream's our leader; he should go first." 

"I ain't going in there!" Dream said 

"I'll Go!" Niki said, annoyed. She threw open the door and walked in without hesitation. Everyone looked at each other, still not moving; just as Karl stepped forward, Niki came running out, screaming. "Niki, what's wrong?" Foolish asked. Niki stopped running, revealing that she was covered in a thick layer of cobwebs and dust. 

"Anyone up for sleeping outside?," Dream asked. Everyone quickly agreed. Bad, Skeppy, Fundy, Foolish, George, and dream built a shelter out of random blocks they had. Foolish is trying to make it look nice, while Fundy wants it built. 

Sapnap, Karl, and Erect planted a few trees so there would be wood when needed.  

Techno, Philza, Ranboo, Tubbo, Niki, and Puffy started planting wheat and potatoes for solid food sources. "Hey Techno, I think that's enough potatoes," Philza said, looking at the ten rows of potatoes. 

"Mmmmm, Just one more row," Techno said, sticking his hoe in the ground. 

Tommy, Sam, Ghostbur, Quackity, and Ant started a mine for more materials. At the same time, Charlie walked off to explore more of the school grounds. "Hey Tommy, we need to go deep there's isn't any iron here," Ghostbur said. 

"You guys go. I wanna collect more cobblestone," Tommy said, mining away.

"Tommy, are you gonna build another cobblestone tower?" Ghostbur asked 

"ME! Build a cobblestone tower, Wilbur. I thought you were better than this making such baseless claims," 

"Tommy, I can name two of your cobblestone towers," Quackity added

"Go ahead!" Tommy dared

"Techno's house and your vape tower" 

"THE VAPE TOWERS, COOL" Tommy shouted 

"You are not building a cobblestone tower, end of the discussion," Ghostbur said. Tommy huffed and started digging further down. As this went on, Aizawa returned with the clean supplied. He stared at everything in amazement. George noticed the teacher and tapped Dream on the shoulder. 

"That teacher's here," he whispered. 

"Alright, I'll be right back; tell the others in chat," Dream whispered back, walking towards Aizawa. "Hey," Dream said, "Thanks for the clean supplies." 

"Sure, what are you guess doing?" he asked, giving Dream the supplies. 

"Oh, this we're building a temporary house." Dream said 

"What's wrong with the dorm building?" Aizawa asked, annoyed. 

"Hey, listen, buddy, if it was up to me, the house would already be clean, but everyone was complaining that it was too small and dirty," Dream said, throwing his arm over the teacher's shoulder. "So we're just gonna tear down the building and build a house instead."

"Is that the house?" He said, pointing to the shack 

"Yes, but only for now." 

"Okay, well, do you guys need anything else?" 

Dream looked around, "No, we're good."

"Alright then, I'll be back tomorrow to pick up anyone who wants to come to class," He said, walking away. Dream waved goodbye before walking back over to George. 

(That Night) 

Ghosbur was strumming away on his guitar while everyone sat around the campfire. Karl was fast asleep on Sapnap's lap; Quackity looked over, wanting to join but knew it was pointless. Instead, he looked over at Charlie, who was now fast asleep, using Quackities coat as a pillow. Fundy was on his other side, curled up in a ball. 

Bad was about to eat a piece of steak when I noticed Skeepy staring at it. "No, Skeppy, you already had like three streaks!" Bad complained 

"Please, Bad," Skeepy begged, using his big blue eyes. Bad sighed and gave him the streak. Skeepy took a few bites before giving Bad the streak back and lying on the ground. BBH looked at Skeepy annoyed but decided to let it go for now.   

Foolish lay on the ground, about to fall asleep, when Ant transformed into his cat form and laid on top of him. None was the wiser to complain. 

Niki, Puffy, and Erect lay next to each other, using Erects cap as a blanket. 

Sam layed by himself, making quiet hissing sounds as he slept. 

George used Dream's shoulder as a pillow as he also slept. 

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo all leaned against each other as they slept. Techno walked over, throwing his red cap onto Tommy so he wouldn't be cold. Before sitting back down next to Philza, who was lying against a tree. Once he sat down, he glanced around quickly, seeing that He, Philza, Quackity, Bad, Dream, and Wilbur were the only ones left awake. Techno couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Everything okay, Techno? Those voices aren't bothering you, are they?" Philza asked 

"Nah, they're chilling, but I can't remember the last time things were so peaceful," he said, looking up to the empty sky. "Do miss the stars, though." 

"Yeah has been a while since we didn't have to worry about making videos," Philza said, letting out a heavy sigh. 

"Hey, don't forget we still need to perform for the students and teachers, so don't think this is a vacation," Ghostbur said, putting his guitar down. 

"Of course not," Quackity said. "Now, who's going to school again?" 

"Me, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Charlie, Niki, Quackity, Techno, George, and Ghostbur," Dream said using his figures. "Everyone else will be building the house." 

"Cool, cool, so you're just going to let others build your house and not help," Techno joked.

Dream let out a heavy sigh before laying down with George in his arms, "Goodnight" he said

"Goodnight," Techno said before standing up and putting the fire out. He leaned back against the tree and attempted to fall asleep but then. 

"CRAB RAVE!!!!" The voices in Techno's head screamed. He sighed and just stared at the ground, waiting for the voices to settle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, my little readers. Thank you for reading, but I want to know if there's anything you want to see. I have plenty of ideas, but getting ideas from others is always good. From interactions and fights, maybe even if you want to see me add a character. 

I'm thinking of adding Jshlatt, as someone had suggested him before, but it would be weird to bring him in alone. Obviously, it will not happen immediately, but it is on the table.