Chapter 13

A/N- I just want to thank you for all the support, and honestly, I didn't expect so many people to love this story so much. I'm always open to suggestions. If there's something you want to see, I'll happily add it. And remember, don't be an orphan! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno then pulled back and swung his pickaxe, but it was stopped just inches from Qackity's face. The man turned around expecting to see another pesky Hero but instead, it was his long-time friend Philza. 

"Techno," Philza said, tightening his grip on the handle, "Give me the axe." Techno ripped the handle from his friend and attempted to hit him, but Philza skillfully dodged it. Recovery girl walked out of the building and saw in horror as Qackity laid on the ground, partially dead. Despite the dangers of going near him, and Techno and Philza continued their attack and dodge dance, she knew she had to save the young man. As she moves towards him, Charlie runs right past her and to his best friend's side, "Oh god, Qackity, speak to me!" Charlie begged.

 Charlie placed his head on Qackites chest and heard a faint heartbeat; he almost jumped for joy as he opened his inventory, pulling out a bottle of healing. "Charlie dear, what are you-" Recovery girl watched in horror as Charlie forced the potion down Qackitys throat. Her look of horror turned to amazement when she watched his wounds heal, leaving only small scars. Qackity then sat up, still dazzled and just in time for Foolish to come running around the corner. 

"Qackity! Tommy told me everything. Are you okay?" he asked, panicked. 

"Don't worry, your friend here used some sort of drink to heal him," Recovery girl said. 

"Yeah, I used the potion of healing," Charlie said. 

They stared at Qackity as his breathing slowly returned to normal when suddenly they heard, "FOOLISH MOVE!" Philza screamed, trying to take the Rocket Launcher from Techno. Foolish grabbed Qackity and Charlie grabbed Rocvry girl; they both ran away fast enough to completely dodge the firework. 

"Can't any of these heroes do anything? These kids are gonna get hurt!" Recovery girl said, annoyed. While Charlie continued to hold her in case, they had to run again. 

"Sorry, Miss, but that's not a good idea anyway!" Foolish said, "Techno is strong, and when he gets like this, it's like a creeper in a dirt house." 

"What?" She said, confused. 

"It's not my business to say, but when Techno gets like this, he attacks and kills everything he see's," Foolish explained. Recovery girl didn't dare ask any more questions as she could tell Foolish was uncomfortable talking about it. Instead, she just watched the fight like everyone else was. 

Techno and Philza continued their dodge and attack dance when suddenly Techno's foot slipped, giving Phil the opportunity to stop him finally. Phil ran at Techno and started rubbing his right hand behind his neck and ear. "Technoblade, it's me, Philza. Do you hear me?" he said. Techno tried pushing philza away, but he held onto Techno's shoulder with his left hand. "Techno, listen to my voice; you're safe!" Techno stopped fighting and collapsed onto Philza, who pulled him into a hug as they fell to their knees. Philza held onto Techno as he felt him breathing heavily. 

"You're safe, Techno nothing's gonna hurt you," Philza said. 

"Did...did...did...I?" Techno tried asking while holding onto Philza 

"No, No one's dead, just a few injurious," he said, patting Techno's back, "The house is almost finished. You wanna go sleep?" 

"Yes," Techno said quietly. Philza helped Techno stand up. As they walked away, Techno kept his head down, ashamed that he had allowed himself to lose control like that. Everyone in the SMP looked away, trying not to make Techno feel remorseful for what happened. But everyone from U.A. kept their eyes on him as if he was a lion that could attack at any moment. Once they were gone, everyone took a breath of relief. 

"I'm gonna take Qackity back to the house to rest," Foolish said, walking away. 

"Wait, you should bring him to my office to rest so I can examine him when he wakes up," Recovery girl suggested. 

"I don't know, Qackity doesn't like being left alone in new places," Foolish said 

"It's a school requirement that any severe injuries must be reported," she explained. Foolish sighed and agreed to take Qackity to her office. So Charlie put her down and watched them walk away. 

"Man, I was so scared he would attack us!" Mineta said 

"Yeah, why would they let someone so dangers in the school," Mina said 

"I agree Techno must be like a ticking time bomb ready to go off and kill at any moment," Karminari said 

Suddenly there was a loud boom followed, but Dream screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" 

"You ruined my fight!" 

"Ruined? I saved your goddam life; how was going to kill you!" Dream yelled back. 

"Unlike these extras, I'm not fucking weak," Bakugo said 

"Against Techno you are! That man has trained his whole life to be strong and has fought in thousands of wars. Don't even try to put yourself at his level 'cause you'll never get to it!" They continued just yelling at each other until Bakugo punched Dream in the face causing an explosion and breaking a small part off his mask. When Dream saw the piece of his mask on the ground, he wanted to kill Bakugo but reframed as he realized they were already on thin ice, and it hadn't even been a full day yet. Dream picked up the piece and shouted for George, "George, let's go back to the house. I'm done," he said, walking away. George hurriedly picked up the bed and chest before following Dream. 

Ranboo, Tubbo, Niki, Charlie, and Ghostbur all just stood around in a small circle. 

"Um...should we go too?" Tubbo asked.

"I think so; the others might try to ask a bunch of questions. Best to get out while we still can," Charlie said.

"I second that," Ranboo said 

"I'm gonna stick around and talk to them, you know, do my whole blue act," Ghostbur said, opening his inventory. 

"Okay then, what about you, Niki?" Tubbo asked

"Hm? Oh, umm, I'll join you guys back at the house," she said, distracted 

"Worried about Techno?" Ghostbur asked 

"Of course I am. I felt so helpless watching Qackity get beat." 

"It's for the best, Niki; no one other than Phil can stop Techno when he gets like that," Ghsotbur said. 

"I wanna help build the house. I'm done with lore for today especially seeing how upset it made Tehno." 

"He's probably just overwhelmed by the change and lack of sleep; he'll be fine in a few days. Don't worry, Niki." Ghostbur said, "Anyways, I'm off; see you guys later." Ghsotbur then floated off towards the U.A. students. 

"OH! Pick me up, Ranboo, and carry me like a baby," Tubbo said 

"Why?" Ranboo asked confused

"To show that the fireworks scared me gave me PTSD, you know," 

"You just want me to carry you," Ranboo replied 

"It's been a very long day now, be a good husband and carry me," Tubbo demanded. 

Ranboo bent down and picked Tubbo up, carrying him like a small child. Tuboo nuzzled into Ranboo's neck, keeping his head down, trying to look scared. Niki started walking back to the house Ranboo followed behind her. The U.A. students noticed, and some even made small comments. 

"The fireworks must have scared him," Shoji said

"How can you tell?" Kirishima asked 

"The burn marks on his face follow the pattern of someone who's been in a big explosion." 

Bakugo finally made it back to the other, still extremely pissed off, "Are you okay, Bakugo?" Kaminiari asked. 

"Shut up! Duracell, I'm perfectly fine, unlike you weak bastards." 

"I just wanted you to be okay," Kaminiari said under his breath.