𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Start from the beginning

❀❀❀

"Put your hands together for the Daring Dangers!"

MM: Didn't think you'd make it through.

R: Neither did I. Help me backstage.

They made their way back inside, helping Robin sit down. Lily noticed how miserable he looked no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

"Haley, what's the deal? Giving the top slot to those Danger kids?" Lily's attention was grabbed by the twins.

"That's our slot." Carlo added.

"Was your slot. Until you missed that performance in Paris." Haly responded.

"Carlo was sick. He's better now."

"Plus those Dangers are a sham. They say they're brothers and sisters. They don't even look alike."

"Nah. You just don't like the competition." Haley shoved through the two, being stopped again by another man, "Oh, for cryin' out loud. Not you again. We're in the middle of a show."

"Then we'll talk after, but we will talk. Another city last week, another tech firm robbed another stop on your tour. If I prove you're responsible I will shut you down."

"I've got three minutes to gather props and get back to the center ring." The man walked over to their group, bringing out a badge.

"Faraday. Interpol. New act?"

"Yeah, just joined the tour." Lily responded.

"Probably clears you. But don't get too comfortable. Haly's going down for this." Lily went over to the curtain where Haly went.

"You want some help with that?" She asked as he carried a load of props.

"Would definitely appreciate it. There another load right there. The last one." Lily nodded and grabbed them, following behind.

"You used to have a guy named Dudley on your old tours right?"

"Yeah, but that was a few years ago. Had to give it up after he took in some kid. Think his name was, Billy..."

"Batson." She answered for him.

"You know him?"

"He's a very close friend of mine." She smiled.

"Really? Then tell them both I said hi when you go back home will you?" She nodded as he went back into the ring.

❀❀❀

S: If Interpol's already on this, why are we bothering?

R: Because Batman said so.

L: Yeah, you got something better to do?

A: How do we know the thieves will hit here?

RA: There are more obvious targets.

R: And Faraday will have them covered. But I've analyzed the tech already stolen and the oattern suggests this is the place.

MM: How are you feeling?

R: Lousy, actually. But I'll manage.

S: Contact. Northeast quadrant.

A masked figure ran across the yard before easily flipping himself over the fence.

S: Well, it looks like we know why Carlo missed a performance.

R: Could be Carlo. Could be his brother. Keep an open mind. And move in.

Robin, Lily, and M'gann went after him. Carefully following behind to a corner where they met up with Artemis and Red Arrow.